Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Payments are also non-refundable.
default_biggrin.png
Oh grrreaattt x2.

Nate

Founding Father
the game is a go. i have gotten payment or made arangments for payments from over 20 people at this point. and im sure we will get a few more straglers by the time the day comes.

TheNailman

Warcock
sounds great guys. if someone does some parking recon, we can set that in stone too. .. . i'd do it, but im not all that local. . .

Nate

Founding Father
little snip-it from the website:

Meals will be served from one hour prior to the game until one hour after the first pitch and includes Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Sandwiches, Cole Slaw, Beans, Assorted Coca-Cola products and Sea Dogs Ice Cream Biscuits. (Veggie Burgers are also available upon request)
we can put in an order to have some for you.... are you planning on being in attendance?

Tyler

Is this an actual all you can eat, or like an all you can eat like we had at that pizza place?

I'm going to stuff my face
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Nate

Founding Father
im pretty sure you can stuff your face..... maybe if you do you can stop complaning about a meet we had 6 months ago. i mean feel free to line your pickets with plastic bags and take some home. haha.

Tyler

Hey, I'm not complaining ... just wondering if I should eat before going to an "all you can eat", or if I truly can eat all I want. Don't get mad at me because I brought up a valid point! Who do you think you are, anyway!

default_biggrin.png

08WRXME

I am stoked for this. It will be my first baseball game that isn't little league or a team I played on!

marcelr1988

yet again i'll be missing another meet haha. just my luck.. last time i was in Kentucky.. now in Germany.. i gotta stop going places

Mark

marcel, i'm willing to help you out. you can come to the meets, and i'll travel the globe for ya! win-win

marcelr1988

marcel, i'm willing to help you out. you can come to the meets, and i'll travel the globe for ya! win-win
well.. it sounds like a good deal.. unfortunately i have several lady friends that need my company.. soo, sorry, no can do
default_wink.png

we could have a meet in germany and i'll share them with you guys.. that would be another option haha
default_wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back