MS May 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stein

Stein
OK guys, I'm either coming with my dad or not at all. I need him for a ride. Good news is that I'm pretty sure he's going, even though he gets annoyed with my obsession of Subarus
default_eek.gif

So update me to +1.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
OK guys, I'm either coming with my dad or not at all. I need him for a ride. Good news is that I'm pretty sure he's going, even though he gets annoyed with my obsession of Subarus
default_tongue.png
So update me to +1.
That`s funny my son gets annoyed with my obsession of Subarus
default_frown.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
default_biggrin.png
So update me to +1.
You don't have your license yet? I thought you did...

I may be coming
default_banana.gif

But I won't be +1, so just one person on the fence isn't to bad... lol

I'm going to be living in portland after the summer though, so I'll be able to come to more meets:banana:

Mark

they do of course, but 50 different cards to ring would take forever. cash would be easier overall, especially given the 50/50 and those who haven't paid for seadogs

08WRXME

I hope they accept rolled pennies
default_biggrin.png

can't wait for this meet! Looking forward to seeing all the cars again, and showing off the new seats!

GClark

Ugggghhhhh, Mark can you take me off the list? I got nominated for an award, and the ceremony is that Wednesday night:sad:. Now ive got june to look forward too:)

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I should be able to make it. I find out about my internship and work commitments Monday and Tuesday respectively so it's still up in the air for me.

08WRXME

I will be a plus one, thought i posted that already, but i guess i didn't. Getting an oil change today and they are looking into a rubbing issue on the car as well. might even be able to wash the car before the meet!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I will be a plus one, thought i posted that already, but i guess i didn't. Getting an oil change today and they are looking into a rubbing issue on the car as well. might even be able to wash the car before the meet!
Hey Joe just keep bringing her to the meets and maybe she will catch the fever or not
default_biggrin.png

PS: All women are a mystery
default_lost.gif

Tyler

No, you and I both know that otters are the "other" Subaru haha
default_tongue.png
Besides, you beat most of them at the autox anyway
default_additional_party.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back