MS May 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallyGuy24

Now that I'm finally back in Maine, I will be attending for supper at Bugaboo. I am also a Vegetarian, but Bugaboo's potato's aren't bad.

CheySpec207

i think subi_supernis has me down with him under +3 i can drive my car right? the lot isn't full or anything?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I have been watching the weather reports and it still says sunshine all day
default_additional_lol2.gif
:lol2:
default_additional_yarly.gif

Stein

Stein
Due to me getting sick I may or may not be better by tomorrow. It depends if my fever comes back today...

(Don't worry, it's definitely not swine flu).

lateralized

I guess I will never make it to one of these things if they are always gonna be on weeknights. I work 2nd shift in New Hampshire. Lame. Any plans for one of these to be on a weekend sometime?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I'm pretty sure MS is going to have a big BBQ in summer. Like Stm had last year...MMMM MEET and MEAT...That pork still makes my month water Pedro.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I'm pretty sure MS is going to have a big BBQ in summer. Like Stm had last year...MMMM MEET and MEAT...That pork still makes my month water Pedro.
For me it`s Hamburgers
default_rolleyes.gif

-----Added 5/12/2009 at 04:26:01-----

Much better Mark. You used the word Stupid appropriately
default_biggrin.png

Tyler

I hope so! Maybe we can have a much more involved drunken kickball game this time
default_banana.gif

lateralized

That sounds killer. Is there a thread about it yet? I would love it if we could start thinking of a day for it soon. I have a pretty tight schedule and would need as much advance notice as possible to get the time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back