MS May 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
is your lady gonna fall asleep on the floor again?
default_eek.gif
Picture this.....(we were out back enjoying cigars and we look down to ground..."dude, is she OK.... her face is flat down on the concrete." (ty) "ya, shes good."

Tyler

default_confused.gif
Picture this.....(we were out back enjoying cigars and we look down to ground..."dude, is she OK.... her face is flat down on the concrete." (ty) "ya, shes good."
Or when she was in the chair ... upside down ...
default_confused.gif

Stein

Stein
Bumparoonie for this. When me and my dad passed bugaboo (you can only get in from one way, and we were going the other) I saw you guys in the lot. When we got back, there was no sign of you all. I decided to park with the subies even though we were in a Nissan Murano.

Sat next to subleg and across from karpenter (chris right?), his girlfriend, and 2.5dan (dan right?
default_wink.png
).

Talked some more with Chris and Dan outside, sat in the RS, and on the way to the car overheard "that kid looking for a subaru..." from Pedro and went over there.

Decided to stick with first gear on the way out. Even though its not a boxer-4, the 3.5L V6 sounds good, I must admit.

edit: first gear on a sequential
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Berttmann

Had a good time! got my shirt! hopefully I can look as cool as mark with my new mainelysubarus shirt though!

Mark

HA. you can try.

GREAT turnout guys. Maniac thanks for doing the headcount, i was hating myself for not after i left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back