MS May 2009 Group Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ20pwr

Me +1....first time showin my greazy mug, might as well bring the girl. Lookin forward finally.

Nate

Founding Father
I know it was said before... but I'm saying it again:

Its important that you all bring your money for the ball game if you plan to attend. If you prefer to paypal do so. The club has now dropped a large chuck of change as a deposit. We would like that operating money back in our account.

Also while your at the ATM/bank grab extra cash for the meal. Makes it easier on the restaurant to cash out 50 people with cash. Don't forget about the 50/50 drawing!

Mark

counted!

we're a week away folks! if you're on the fence about coming just accept the peer pressure and come anyway. we're at 46, and i'd really like to be able to make it past the 50 mark for the first post STM migration meet

Ryan

This is a huuuugge meet! I'm really excited! I haven't been to a Maine Suby meet since the older STM days.

I hope we can get this many to meet and caravan down to Wicked Big Meet as well !!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
:rally:

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
oh man.. I got so confused with the date.

I guess I was used to the old first thursday of the month with STM and figured now it was Wed instead.

had my wife all ready to go out and everything.. lol!

Carter

Administrator
oh man.. I got so confused with the date.
I guess I was used to the old first thursday of the month with STM and figured now it was Wed instead.

had my wife all ready to go out and everything.. lol!
13th!
default_idk.gif
that's next week!
default_idk.gif

Mark

HA! if anyone has google calendar i can create an event and invite people in the future. how do people feel about this?

Tyler

I wondered why the place was so empty!
I keed I keed...

-----Added 5/6/2009 at 08:53:28-----

it was close tho.. hehe
Don't be like me! haha I don't think I've got the date right on the last 3!
default_idk.gif

07UGM_TR

well guys doesn't look good for me making it this month, still dont have my car back, and doesn't look like it will be ready in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back