Spring Group Drive

Impreza05

Had a good time. The only thing is when I get caught at a light and someone mentions it and I hear "FUUUUUUUUUUU him" have some balls and say it to my face and see where it gets you!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Had a good time. The only thing is when I get caught at a light and someone mentions it and I hear "FUUUUUUUUUUU him" have some balls and say it to my face and see where it gets you!
I was the black Leggy in front of you. I just thought it would be courteous to inform the group that we lost someone at a light and maybe we should wait...

K

Kati

Woah that's pretty crappy and poor sportsmanship. I thought that too when hearing words about others over the walkies as well.

Iboc_C64

I was surprised how long that light kept you, I was the one that said maybe you went on to I-95 to get home faster. I figured the light must have turned by then. Those small town lights are a killer, they turn too fast and have wierd pattern that aren't easily predicted. It turned green pretty fast for me. You did catch back up though right? I thought I saw you back there.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yea, I was in back of the line and noticed he got caught at it. I kinda sorta ran the red light. It was almost still yellow when I went through.

But he did catch back up again.

Impreza05

I was the black Leggy in front of you. I just thought it would be courteous to inform the group that we lost someone at a light and maybe we should wait...
Yeah I heard you and thanks for trying bud. The little douche bag that said doesn't have the courage to say it to my face though.

Impreza05

I was surprised how long that light kept you, I was the one that said maybe you went on to I-95 to get home faster. I figured the light must have turned by then. Those small town lights are a killer, they turn too fast and have wierd pattern that aren't easily predicted. It turned green pretty fast for me. You did catch back up though right? I thought I saw you back there.
I heard you then the little pansy had his comment. I did catch up.

02 WRX Chris

Hey man, you might want to watch what you say. I don't know who said it but the mods on here wont tolerate that kind of language.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Hey man, you might want to watch what you say. I don't know who said it but the mods on here wont tolerate that kind of language.
Are you talking about pansy?

The swear filter on here is a little retarded to start with. If a word isn't in the filter I think it's fair game.

Matt

What pansy are you referring to. If you're going to call someone out go ahead and say it or move it to a pm. I was in a group of ten that got separated and ended up on the other side if the island. I'm not crying.

Iboc_C64

I think he would PM him if he knew who it was, I think that's the point. I can understand the frustration. I would have been a little miffed if I was last in line, got stuck and someone said... "FUUU him" too. I thought it was a little harsh, but whoever said it may have just been being a smart a$$. It was after some people started splitting off to head home toward eastern places like Bangor. Not that it was any excuse.
default_additional_twak.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Most of the group went all the way to rt3 back to Augusta. That's where I split, I just kept going straight on rt1

K

Kati

it has been covered that whomever said it, said it, who knows why, they could have just been funny. No one called Gabe any names for getting everyone turned around. All Adam did was get stuck at a light, beyond his control, as he would not run it= as that would be illegal. If someone said what they said about him, which they did, regardless, if he felt like calling them a pansy, then let him. This isn't preschool. He could have called them far worse names.

I say we drop it, it's been said, the person knows they said it.

We should exercise caution the next time we use harsh words about someone who may over hear it, or get word of it.

But more than anything, just live by the whole: if you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all. And just not tell someone "eff them" for being stuck at a light.

SUBARUDE

No one called Gabe any names for getting everyone turned around.
the reason no one called me a name is because I didnt do that I was the last person in line and had to try and find you guys after 5 people I was following pulled over and said they were lost but thanks for the vote of confidence in my driving kati but I guess that's what happens when people assume but if you want adam we can find out who it is a flamingo them lol
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back