MS June 2010 Meet

Nate

Founding Father
Anyone that's attending the meet tomorrow own/have a Tactrix cable? I need to flash on a new map.
If you don't get anyone to flash a map let me know. I won't be at the meet tonight because I'm working, but you are more then welcome to swing by my firehouse and I can flash a map for you. I have my cable and laptop. You'll just have to email me the map.

Carter

Administrator
I'll be a little late, im coming from portland and I need to stop by Nates and get shirts.

Nate

Founding Father
Did anyone do a better burnout than I did? I still smelled rubber when I got home.
That should have been easy. Anyone one with a real motor should have been able to get the wheels spinning. Haha.

Ryan

Thanks Nate and Lamething for the cable offers
default_rolleyes.gif
I actually made a stop at M+A and used theirs earlier today.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Maybe a little...
The meet was good. More people showed than I thought. Mah beeha wuz kold.
A for effort tho! i woulda tried it, but my rear diff prob would have exploded (again) LOL

Stein

Stein
I smell clutch whenever I have to back up, up a hill. Am I doing it wrong?

At least I don't smell it the rest of the time
default_rolleyes.gif

Wish I could'a gone, but finals start today.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah sounds like you are riding the clutch!!!

I smell clutch whenever I have to back up, up a hill. Am I doing it wrong?
At least I don't smell it the rest of the time
default_rolleyes.gif

Wish I could'a gone, but finals start today.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
rallyxi and I had ablast, tanks for the good turnout guys n ladies.

gclark gots best prize for 'Dirtiest Ride With Most Farked Up Font Bumper'

dflwrx gets prize for "Most Tire Sticking Out Of Wheel Wells" 255-18s on 10" rims

so sorry to have missed the burnout contest, ya silly wabbits!

too bad we din't get to see rallyxi's new Darth Vader blacked out Baja Turbo with the General Grabbers on it, heh I coulda driven Snowball halfway underneath it before i hit anything

good food, cute waitrons, excellent baby back ribs, cold corona, lots o nice Scoobs...um, what is not to like?!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
Eh, I'll try different amounts of gas and clutch and see if I get any better at it. My friend has a steep-ass driveway though, and I often have to back up between cars flying by otherwise I'd be sitting in his driveway until 8PM.

WRXav8r

good fun.... too bad my right inner fender well let loose on my highway run headed home.... good thing one of our new members King.... something was at the gas station I pulled into to help cut the carnage away from the tire...

Latest posts

Back