Spotted!

Vecken

Spotted a 02 silver wrx completely gutted on a trailer being towed by.... A forester. Had to do a double take. Heading north on 295 through Portland

Vegasjetta

Spotted Brandon Cairns VR6 swapped harlequin VW bus, couple of Corrado's, while at a rest stop on 302 in NH today.
I love that people across different forums know Brandon...

I have spotted so many Subarus in the greater Portland area that I just can't type them all out. The one that sticks out is the pale yellow (what's that color called?) Impreza that my wife spotted and said "I WANT THAT ONE!"

Mighty Subie

spotted an 01 silver 2.5rs with red mud flaps in Wilton Friday afternoon. Think the clock read 3:33pm. I waved, but kind of late. I passed right in front of you and you looked at me.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Spotted, White 2.5RS Friday around 3:00PM just after the dixfield bridge that is under construction and a White WRX today around 12:00PM right before the ice cream shop in dixfield.

I did honk and wave at 2.5RS and WRX, I think the 2.5RS driver was fixing his visor so I am not sure if he noticed me or not. The driver of the WRX did notice me and gave me a wave.

Mighty Subie, That was probably my car around 3:30, I was in the area.

I have a silver 2.5RS coupe with red mud flaps and a dirty impreza logo on the front of the car.

I had my cousin with me so I probably did not notice you, was heading to wal-mart

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

somebody parked next to me the other day
default_tongue.png

yLFMm.jpg

Latest posts

Back