Spotted!

KamB

Kam Berry
Just drifted past a dark red leggy. Blmpkn or something his plate was. I know he's on here. I was in a 4 door wrangler. Drifting on 35-12.5's FTW! He was parked at wal mart.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Sti ftw this morning pulling out.. Well sliding out of home deport this morning in Westbrook. I was chugging along in the legacy with out snow tires.
I thought that was you haha i wasn't sure so i didn't wave....thing looks mint!

jamesonc

Spotted Pedro at cumby's yesterday, I was in the Jeep grand cherokee.  You turned your head really fast when i started it, not sure if it was cuz of the belt squeek or the straight piped exhaust lol.

RallyGal

RallyGal
Spotted Gakosaurusrex at Wally World in Farmington around 6-6:30ish, I was blowing doughnuts in my red obs when I spotted him pulling in
default_smile.png

scubiecraig

Had a 2011/2012 black WRX Sedan behind me as I pulled out of Hannaford in Sanford today. Veteran plates. Then saw that same car parked at Lowe's in Sanford, next to a silver Legacy GT w/ license plate EJ205 06.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Spotted Pedro at cumby's yesterday, I was in the Jeep grand cherokee.  You turned your head really fast when i started it, not sure if it was cuz of the belt squeek or the straight piped exhaust lol.
Did you follow me out of the lot too? 

XCELLR8

REVITUP
Today: 2010-13 WRX Hatch in parking lot on Pleasant Street Portland. I was parked across the street near Holiday Inn.

SUBARUDE

Spotted a 05+ outback pulled over by a state trooper and Lewiston PD in yvon's entrance in Lewiston and also spotted blmpkn in gray today

Zach

parked next to a white 11'+ wrx with gold wheels in the garage next to Kaplan on Lisbon street today in Lewiston. Had to make my own parking place... snow drift was blocking the parking spot.

Latest posts

Back