STiXXX' '05 WRX- The Red-Headed Step Child

Berge56

BBS rims.... We need pics!
default_unsure.png

What TBE did you go with? Your car will def like those mods. Who will you have do the tuning?

stiXXX

Heya!

The exhaust went great, so did the STI tranny mount. Mike did a great job w fabrication!

The tmic required a silicone y-pipe, the oem plastic pipe disallowed install. I got a Samco Y, used, on eBay, for $36, mint. It arrived today.

HIDs, tmic, & a few odds n' ends left, then it's tune time.

Berge56

Heya!

The exhaust went great, so did the STI tranny mount. Mike did a great job w fabrication!

The tmic required a silicone y-pipe, the oem plastic pipe disallowed install. I got a Samco Y, used, on eBay, for $36, mint. It arrived today.

HIDs, tmic, & a few odds n' ends left, then it's tune time.
Nice! Did you get any pics of the install? Also who is going to tune your car?

stiXXX

Bren will tune it.

It's a simple 2.0L w/ CAI, a full 3" exhaust, TMIC w/ Perrin BPV, and not really much else for ECU tweaks.

It's an OEM (ho Hum!) turbo till spring... I think this'll be more funs than stock, tuned...

I'll get some pics next week when Mike finishes it all up!

stiXXX

In the Spring, the WRX gets the 36k '06 EJ25 LGT motor w/ new 850cc injectors, walboro, big-arse TMIC & FP Green from the STI, on an STI ECU.

The STI is getting a Full Race GT35R twin-scroll kit, front > back.

That's the plan...

default_blink.png

XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

stiXXX

The WRX motor blew, for no good reason.

I've NEVER blown a motor in my life, & I wasn't even racing.

The motor was MINT, now it's blown.

Go figure, I'm pyssed OFF about it'

Now Coming SOON!! for the WRX!

(In January):

My 36k '06 LGT EJ25 motor with a VF39 installed, big TMIC, Laille/Beatrush JDM CAI, full 3" cat-less exhaust w/ Vibrant free-flow muffler.

Next to blow for no good phucking reason: The Glass 5-spd POS.

THE answer: An '05 OEM STI 6-speed w/ DCCD Pro. Sigh.

Merry Christmas!

XXX

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
In the Spring, the WRX gets the 36k '06 EJ25 LGT motor w/ new 850cc injectors, walboro, big-arse TMIC & FP Green from the STI, on an STI ECU.

The STI is getting a Full Race GT35R twin-scroll kit, front > back.

That's the plan...

default_additional_gavel.gif

XXX
condolences on your loss, cars can be such farking iceholes sometimes.

mebbe above post of 12-17 jinxed the original motor?? them rex motors tend to throw snit fits for weird reasons (don't axe how I know)

Gate4jg

What did you do!!!!!! that engine was fine when I had it:p I hope at least you will let me make a coffee table out of the block.

Latest posts

Back