The unofficial GUN talk thread

Nate

Founding Father
For that money you may look into a red dot optic. You may actually find it more enjoyable to shoot. Check out the Primary Arms red dot (Aimpoint micro knock off).. if your haven't tried, you're completely capable of grouping at 100 yards with it. Just stay with a small dot. (2moa)

I have a pile of factory Glock sights. None of them are metal though. For the money you'll spend on getting them, I would just wait for a internet deal on a set of 3 dot night sights. You're only a bit more, but rock solid, and glow at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
I'm just going to put this here... New project. Parts on order. Guns stripped into pieces at this point. Muahhahaha!

MuddyWRX

The eotech came off the AR, and did group surprisingly well at range with the small center dot. I just can't justify the cost of another eotech or aimpoint right now, but I'll have to check out the one you recommended, thanks.

New concealed carry? LOL

Nate

Founding Father
Haha... there isn't enough kydex to make something to conceal that..

Yah, I can recommend a couple more budget minded red dots that are much lighter than the Eotech anyway.

Primary Arms RDS

Vortex SPARC 2

Holosun micro red dot.

All are Aimpoint micro knock offs. But have been proven to take quite a bit if abuse from the everyday shooter. I think you'll be surprised by the weight (or lack there of). Along with the compact size allows for easy two eye open shooting.

Nate

Founding Father
Changed up my 10.5" SBR a little.. New, M-lok rail, Magpul SL stock, and Gemtech blast jacket.

Nate

Founding Father
Haven't been out to confirm zero after the parts swap. I'm anxious to do it. I expect to experience more comfort for others around me, as well as myself. Not to mention less blow back when around barricades, prone, and urban prone. Need to take both guns out. The pistol is 8" 300aac.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I love it. Nice rig. (The pistola)

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I still have the diamondback ar pistol for sale. Comes with a 40 round and a 30 round pmag.

Also have a glock 19 with 3 mags, extended mag plates, and very little use.

And a Remington model 770 30-06 with scope.

smelt240

New year, new gun. Should I do another .50BMG (Armalite, Im thinking) or a Honey Badger SBR suppressed, in semi auto? Decisions, decisions....

Latest posts

Back