The unofficial GUN talk thread

Mighty Subie

http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-7075T6-A3-AR15-Upper-Receiver-300BLK---ZM4CBU300/productinfo/ZM4CBU300/

clear.gif

DSA ZM4 Forged 7075T6 A3 AR15 Upper Receiver; 300BLK - ZM4CBU300

DSZM4CBU300.jpg

300blk. I would prefer if I could change a couple things about this, but all said and done, I'm not complaining. I've heard good things about their stuff and it is inexpensive and made in the states.

inski

We got our DSA stripped upper very fast. But that was a month ago.

I might have a built (high end stuff) lower for sale if your interested Matt. Its an 'Arms of Glory' lower made in Windham, ME with all kinds of go fast goodies. Also, I'm in the process of getting a replacement stripped lower from ARFiveSeven to replace the f-ed up one they sent me at Christmas. That might take a few weeks. That one will be up for grabs also.

Start reloading your .300blk. You'll have a few hundred by the time you get that upper.

MuddyWRX

Anyone interested in a G19/23 Pearce +0 extension? I have it on a G23 mag now, I assume it would fit both as its labeled as 19. Just want your factory base plate in trade.

inski

Ok folks. Gun show tomorrow and Sunday in Augusta. Know what you're getting. Some, not many, are price gouging. The dealers too. Do the math on bulk ammo. Stuff is starting to come back onto shelves so don't strap yourselves, be patient. I just got the mega pack of UMC 9mm at Wal-Mart for a reasonable price (approx 12/box) for the market. Last week all Wal-mart had was PPU 9mm for $15/box. Not a good price.

Buy a little often. Don't hammer yourself with a lot all at once. Check your sources frequently. Cabelas and Wal-Mart have several shipments a week. If buying a gun consider the odd ball calibers. Its not useful unless you have ammo for it. Look into .380, .40, .22LR, .38spl, 357mag, 357sig, 10mm, .243, 30-30, .270. 300winmag. Diversify.

Adam, The SCCY is compact or fullsize?

i-wagon

Wallet world here in oxfordis actually low on .40 last I knew, they'd had hundred round packs and thousand round packs last week. Went in the other day and they had just a couple kinds of winchester white box.

And yeah, dealers are jacking prices up. G3 is taking all good sellers and putting them in auctions to get more. Some dealers like him have ammo on the shelf at a reasonable price though

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's where I get my .40 ammo, they sell the 100rd boxes for like $38. quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I have seen. I wish I had the time and money to make it to the show!

inski

All kinds of deals on stuff that's not AR or Glock related. I went home with a new 1911.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Ill take one.
Did a trigger job on Jamey's Glock 19. Waiting for his impressions. Think he was happy when he left.

I have another trigger bar ready for another install.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Did a trigger job on Jamey's Glock 19. Waiting for his impressions. Think he was happy when he left.

I have another trigger bar ready for another install.
wont be able shoot till weekend unfourtunitly but deff let you know
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back