Urabus's Subarus

SurlyOBS

Nice to meet you again Dave.  Your car looks killer in person and should be amazing once it's got the bigger turbo in it.  You guys should have a full on 1st Gen photo shoot this summer.  It seems like Maine builds some nice ones!

Big thanks for the fenders too!

urabusturbo

Soooooo I bought another first gen Legacy today...... 92L 5 speed 105k miles and NO RUST!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!111!!!!. Also no abs airbag or roof rails
qYeVNO8.jpg

Long story short I delivered a Pizza to this guy a couple months back and I spot in his driveway this very rust free wagon buried under the snow. I knew Alura and Mike were searching for a clean chassis to swap her parts onto so I tried to facilitate a deal to help them. The guy was flakey and allegedly someone else had dibs on it. I gave up on him after trying for a few days and in the meantime Mike purchased an equally clean wagon from Arizona. Fast forward to today, I recieved a text from the dude, he was fed up trying to get rid of it with his guy so I became first in line. After thinking about it for about three seconds I decided I need it. $500 later I became the third owner and now I need to figure out what the hell I am going to do with the damn thing.
       Part of me is tempted to lift it and make it similar to bratmans Loyale, but I sort of feel like that is sacrilage to do that to such a clean chassis. Maybe I will buy some racelands and rotas and slam it vw style haha. In either case the first step is to spend all day cleaning the hippy smell out of it and fix the cracked windshield and almost dead clutch.

Last edited by a moderator:

urabusturbo

I was kidding haha, I would never do that. Im finding lots of inspiriation online, just stumbled upon this pic
cB5f1dz.jpg

I really dig the custom bumper, just need some hellas

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I think you should definitely make it stand out, but make it last too. It's a shame to ruin an old subaru. There just aren't enough left.

Latest posts

Back