Urabus's Subarus

02 WRX Chris

Sucks that your car didn't want to participate at the Autocross
default_frown.gif
 Glad to see someone else on here uses their car
default_smile.png

urabusturbo

This is my dd Forester s. I got this after I crashed the plaid wagon. I was never really into Foresters but this one has really grown on me. I was going to leave it alone and try to stay focused on the Legacy but I had to do a few things to make it different from all the other Foresters driven by old ladies with short haircuts and colorful stickers on the back. So far I have painted the grill black, de-badged the tailgate, swapped on 16" Legacy snowflakes and lowered it with Sti springs and wrx struts.

I would like to tint it and its likely that I will get bored and toss in the 2 12" subs I have in my barn. Who knows, maybe I will hit another deer with the Legacy and this thing will get the drivetrain from that (knocks on wood)

urabusturbo

Thanks again for the hood Ryan! It is nice meeting you and your wife. For anyone wondering why I had to buy a new hood it is actually a pretty funny story. Since putting my car back together the hood latch has been wonky. Sometimes it would latch and other times it would be fussy and no amount of slamming would solve it. Some might remember my troubles with it at wbm or the autocross a few weeks later. Just last weekend I was returning from Auburn and decided it was a good time to hammer on the car for a while. At around 80 or so the hood flew up on me and before I could even feel scared I squatted in my seat and looking thru the gap under hood I was able to safely pull over. Luckily the faring on my roof rack stopped the hood from damaging the windshield. Needless to say I was pretty pissed at myself for not fixing the latch before this happened. Take it from me folks, it is not a fun experience.

Jamey

Got my bumper and lip from joe today he did great job , we have meet up Dave let me know when is good for you , and man he lives in the woods

Jamey

Got my bumper and lip from joe today he did great job , we have meet up Dave let me know when is good for you , and man he lives in the woods

urabusturbo

It has been exactly two years since I bought this car. I have accomplished and then exceeded the goals I had in mind the day I bought it, but as things have evolved so have my intentions. Currently it is sitting in my shop hibernating for the winter and I am slowly collecting parts for the next phase. I am upgrading my vf34 turbo to a fpgreen and also switching from the robtuned ecu to the Hydra standalone Garrett has on his car. I really enjoyed the reliability and power with the old setup but with the forged internals in the motor and the 6 speed to handle the abuse I knew I had lots of room for improvement. By the time it goes on the road next spring I plan on having new headers, ewg, aem meth kit, new inlet, and lots more boost. I would like to get to around 360whp which is 100 more than it makes now.

Latest posts

Back