Wicked Big Meet 6-9-13

Meyagi

I'm a hack
default_wink.png

T

The Asian Persuasion

This year I am in!! Putting in for a three day weekend right now. Missed last year and totally regret it.
We both sat in the hot ass sun last year in cumberland car show....only good thing about that show was geting a cool picture of our cars lol

Ryan99OBS

Im in again. I went last year but its the only "meet" i've been too, Feel like hiding in the shadows with my car surround by all of your nice cars haha.

I was in the Green OBS with the red door.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm gunna try and go if I'm not working that day but in the summer I generally work weekends but we will see what happens. Im not going to beg for the day off. But If I happen to get the day off I'll go. 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
the original tent of hate will be mended by then, cant go replacing a legend. i need to get a little flag for the top that says "you mad bro?"
HahahahahahahahaA seat in that thing is a highly coveted affair. Not just any joker can sit in the tent of hatred.

Im in again. I went last year but its the only "meet" i've been too, Feel like hiding in the shadows with my car surround by all of your nice cars haha.

I was in the Green OBS with the red door.
I noticed and appreciated your old car, just because they are new, doesn't mean they are good!
default_smile.png

Ryan99OBS

Hahahahahahahaha

A seat in that thing is a highly coveted affair. Not just any joker can sit in the tent of hatred.

I noticed and appreciated your old car, just because they are new, doesn't mean they are good!
default_smile.png
 She's been driven hard and put away wet and still keeps starting every morning =] I even have a green door now +5hp.

02 WRX Chris

Whoa....Dan going to WBM??  You smoke your lunch today dude??
default_tongue.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Let's have a nice fun caravan down, with no cars breaking, or people almost smashing into each other.
default_smile.png

Ryan99OBS

Last year was a good caravan down, only 2 people got pulled over i believe and the incident at the Kennebunk rest stop hahaha

Matt

None of our people have broke or crashed in the years I've been.

The na crowd will be fine keeping up, I did fine in the rs and got way better gas mileage.

Latest posts

Back