Wicked Big Meet '12 - Sunday June 10th *UPDATED 6/1*

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
still on the fence for this. just got word yesterday that the engine has been shipped and will be at patriot thursday or friday. hoping that it is done friday, pick it up saturday....worst case is I'll get it monday and miss wbm

wrbwrx

well I wasnt positive about going because of laconia bike week, but just bought my tickets this am so ill be at wbm 12, and going to laconia during the week a day or two. See ya all there

Gate4jg

Looks like work needs me on sunday....... anyone want my tickets???? just PM me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
2 more days!!! still haven't heard if Patriot received the engine, hopefully they did and they are putting it back together right now! coming down to the wire!!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
well guys, have a good time. Doesn't look like I'll be going this year either. Car will be done one day too late.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
>
default_frown.gif
wtf

Carter

Administrator
Anyone who wears a M/S Shirt, any version will get a Premium membership free for a year. If you already have one, I will reset your year.

Also FYI, soon the non-premium members will start to see ad's again, and ad blocker wont work when its implemented!

Matt

I'll be representing regardless.

You should all bring a chair or something to sit on. Bringing the pop up mike?

Don't forget a lunch or suffer standing in line for half cooked burgers that are far over priced. Ha

See you all around 630.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxxguy25RS

I saw some of the pics on Facebook, looks like you guys had a blast. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to go. Just when you think you have everything planned then BAM!!! goes all to hell.

Latest posts

Back