Wicked Big Meet 6-9-13

I'll be there. This is my WBM since I've moved to Maine from PA. The last couple times I went, the drive up there was the best part.

Does anyone want to meet further north and drive down to meet up? I'm in Belfast and could take  few different routes.

05RSKID

I'll be there. This is my WBM since I've moved to Maine from PA. The last couple times I went, the drive up there was the best part.

Does anyone want to meet further north and drive down to meet up? I'm in Belfast and could take  few different routes.
i will be going most likely and i live in old town, but im sure to would be east to meet up

02 WRX Chris

Just updated first post with times and stuff.  Let me know if we should leave later or earlier.  If i remember correctly, this is when we left last time!

dirtbikeridr12

boost junkie
Hopefully the race car will be in its prime for the trip..having some rough running issues but hopefully they are sorted out by then.

05RSKID

Dont know if im going to make it, I would have to leave my place a 430 in the morning to meet up in time

GClark

One week away from the biggest and greatest brofest ever!!  But really this event is great.  If you call yourself a Subaru enthusiasts, you must go. 

Free rolling shots on the way down
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back