2011 New England Forest Rally

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Thanks for working!
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Email was sent over the weekend.

Over 130 people that volunteered at the NEFR in 2010, have not been heard from this year.

If you did volunteer last year PLEASE consider helping out again. Without your help, there would not be a rally.

Thank you for all of you help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

Email was sent over the weekend.

Over 130 people that volunteered at the NEFR in 2010, have not been heard from this year.

If you did volunteer last year PLEASE consider helping out again. Without your help, there would not be a rally.

Thank you for all of you help.
NO email rec'd about that, even check the spam folders. am signed up to work stage control with Jimbo and crew. completed form on NEFR webstie re volunteer duty...is this email containing something I need to know about?

brighton

Rally Fluffer
NO email rec'd about that, even check the spam folders. am signed up to work stage control with Jimbo and crew. completed form on NEFR webstie re volunteer duty...is this email containing something I need to know about?
It came from Ted yesterday.

Subject: Worker Sign -up

Attached is the current list of worker sign-up.

A. If you see an error is dats shown, email me the correction.

B. If you do not see a person who should be on the list, that is because I do not have a "Volunteer Worker Form" from that person.

C. "ACTIVITIES" Column is a mix of what that person did in 2010, New person requesting, Just New.

D. "NEW" are up for grabs. I forwarded the VWF to the job groups the person showed interest. Otherwise the person is up for grabs. There are still about 130 people who worked in 2010 we have not heard from.

E. After the 27 June I will need to start getting the Activities Column

current so I can notify people of their assignments. I will need to get that out the week of July 4th.

F. "W" Column is for registrars to check of at registration.

Thanks for the effort.

ted

If you would like the email forwarded to you. Just PM me your email address.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
not to sound like a cocky biotch, but volunteer reg is kinda reverting back to the day. just be patient and someone will respond to you.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Pm sent (brighton). I would like to volunteer, now may have to limit days cause my wifes soooo pregnant she may pop while im up there in the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Friday morning sign in is fine.
Buuuuut, if you're in the area with nothing to do, we could definitely put you to work. Hell, I'll even let you use some of my secret stash of old-school 95% DEET bug dope. You might forget how to read, but the bugs will leave you alone.

Stein

Stein
I'm not sure if I'll be up on Thursday or not. Who knows, maybe if I get a ride up from someone, otherwise I'll probably just drive up Thursday afternoon and sleep on Jim's floor.

GREASEMONKEY