2011 New England Forest Rally

brighton

Rally Fluffer
moneybags.
Very true! But you need to get you DONKEY down to NH and get a RADio.
default_additional_wavey.gif

Ty Ty

AWESOME! What model number? I got the TM-V71A!!! :headbang:

Same. Pretty much asked Rob what to get, and that's what he said.

Moneybags? What am I driving...oh yea, the same pile of scrap that I've have since I graduated high school that has been rolled, submergered, smashed, and has a small habit of randomly catching on fire and venting various fluids.
default_tongue.png

Now that I think about it...I've been driving this thing for quite a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

skipow

I was thinking about having a bbq on saturday or sunday at my on mountain condo.

yeah andy the offer is still good.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Same. Pretty much asked Rob what to get, and that's what he said.

Moneybags? What am I driving...oh yea, the same pile of scrap that I've have since I graduated high school that has been rolled, submergered, smashed, and has a small habit of randomly catching on fire and venting various fluids.
default_tongue.png

Now that I think about it...I've been driving this thing for quite a long time.

default_wacko.png

jbskidude

The ski dorms at Sunday River fit lots of bodies also! 8 bunks and plenty of floor space. not sure the pricing though :/

Ty Ty

hamradio.com fail. Order shipped from the salem store blazingly fast, showed up today. I opened up the box only to find a Kenwood TM-271A.
default_dry.png
Yea...only costs about $250 less than the radio I ordered and paid for.
default_angry.png
Angry email has been sent.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
hamradio.com fail. Order shipped from the salem store blazingly fast, showed up today. I opened up the box only to find a Kenwood TM-271A.
default_dry.png
Yea...only costs about $250 less than the radio I ordered and paid for.
default_angry.png
Angry email has been sent.
Yeah, that sucks! I hope GiGaparts.com is better. Mine is in on Monday. Are you going to study and go for the test next Saturday?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
that sucks Ty, we went down to the Salem store this afternoon. I picked up a handheld for CTTC.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Less than a month away!
default_cool.png
I would like to ask again, to make sure to take pictures of everybody involved with MainelySubaru. See everyone in the woods soon.

Jimbo

Room sponsor ftw. Anyone interested in biking on Sunday? I'll be renting a downhill weapon and trying not to kill myself on the mountain, all interested are welcome to join me (and post my inevitable wreckage video on youtube.)

Stein

Stein
So I just went to sign up to volunteer, but there's a lot of checkboxes and fill-ins that I have no idea what to put.

Help me out here Jim.

What can I do other than marshal, start/finish control? And under "I worked with ____ last year" should I put your name to get put on your crew or whatever?

and I really don't want to be a spectator marshal. I'm not good at convincing pushy people not to do stupid stuff, especially if they're drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

So I just went to sign up to volunteer, but there's a lot of checkboxes and fill-ins that I have no idea what to put.

Help me out here Jim.

What can I do other than marshal, start/finish control? And under "I worked with ____ last year" should I put your name to get put on your crew or whatever?

and I really don't want to be a spectator marshal. I'm not good at convincing pushy people not to do stupid stuff, especially if they're drunk.
If you don't want to herd drunks, select "stage crew". The spectator marshals are a totally different group of people, so that way you won't get lumped in with them (doing their very important - like the rally wouldn't happen without it - job).

And, if you want to be on our stage crew, write in the "notes" section that you'd like to work on the McKelvie/O'Brien team.

Feel free to post here or PM me if you have any other questions, and thanks for volunteering!!

Latest posts

Back