Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I'd have to have a bumper made and there's no where on the roof basket to really mount them. I'll probably have to wait till I have a bumper made.

IBratmanI

So I did some more today. I swapped the Grabbers on. Kati washed all the windows inside and out, and cleaned the dash as well. I also added Hella Supertones, in the stock location so you can't see them unless you crawl under the front bumper, and installed the inclinometer as well. It isn't wired, but it's attached, and I painted the housing.

And this is what under the hood looks like. Hard to see, but if you look behind the cv shaft, you can see one of the lift blocks. And dead center you can see the super long pitch stopper.

IBratmanI

Just got back from a ride with the family. Man this car goes good. What a difference with the Grabbers. It's so quiet and smooth. And the King springs are awesome!

IBratmanI

So I had my buddy adjust the timing last night. Just wanted to have a timing light put on it and I don't have one. Seems to have more power but there is still a dead spot in the throttle. I'm going to swap on a different MAF tonight as I have a couple spares, and hopefully it helps. But damn this thing is fun to drive, and it's hilarious how many people hang out the window with smiles on their face and thumbs up when you drive by.

inski

Where is the spare tire??
default_biggrin.png
 I know I know.  Its now too big and fat to fit under the hood.  
default_additional_rockon.gif

Latest posts

Back