Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
" can't figure out why one project won't run... So I'll just get another one!" Lol jk.

Hope you get stuff sorted out bratman! And have fun with that brat.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
" can't figure out why one project won't run... So I'll just get another one!" Lol jk.

Hope you get stuff sorted out bratman! And have fun with that brat.
Lol. The Loyale is still a priority. The brat kind of fell in my lap, so I can't pass it up. And for the next couple weeks, it'll be in a garage where I can work on it. Unlike the Loyale.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Can't pass up an opportunity like that, I feel you. And that's great, nobody likes wrenching on stuff in the freezing cold. No matter how cool of a project it is

IBratmanI

Got a yakima Loadwarrior extension piece for this, and new, better, and more camber correct front strut lift blocks from ADF. Because I like buying things for a car that doesn't work.

IBratmanI

So, I pulled the exhaust off yesterday because at that point I planned on changing the engine. Well I decided to try running it without the exhaust just to see if it made any difference. It started up and I revved it right to 6500rpms. So then I knew it was something with the exhaust. I was quite happy though. So then I found this after the header flange wedged up against the o2 sensor.

No clue how it got there. I do know it wasn't there when I installed the exhaust though.

So now that it's up and running, I've been doing a fee things to get it ready to drive.

Got the GL-10 seats installed, along with the shifter trim and high rise center console. Also used my kart boy shift knob and the knob I got from RyanR last year that was made by Nate.

I also installed the Australian corner markers.

Got the 15" Grabbers mounted on freshly painted Peugeot wheels

I tidied up under the hood some, still needs a few things.

Finally moved out of its parking spot

I also changed the oil since the oil that was in it was over full with gasoline from it running like crap when it did run.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Got my new front strut lift blocks installed tonight. So much better camber now. Anyone wanting a lift, even for newer subarus, check out Anderson Design and Fabrication on facebook. He makes some really awesome lifts and has prices that beat most others.

IBratmanI

Got the snorkel installed tonight, along with the new wheels with 225 70 15 Grabbers.

Has a temporary exhaust right now, and I'll be driving it to work tomorrow for the first real test drive.

IBratmanI

Got the 2" rear crossmember lift blocks installed today to hall center the rear wheel a bit better, and also painted the side mirrors.

Boostin11STI

Smoke stacks straight out of the hood?!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back