Bridgton Local Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

DShane

Meet at 10am, April 28 at the lower parking lot of Hayes True Value, which is where I work and I've gotten permission from my boss. It's right on the side of 302 and a perfect place to post up with our soobs for a bit. We're going to ride from there down 302 to Windham, then take 35 to Standish, then 114 to Sebago, then 107 back to Bridgton.

legacy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DShane

This threads starting to fizz out. We've got 4 people on here that are interested though, plus Wzrd said he'd most likely be down, plus I know a few other people around the area who aren't on the forums that would come. I think if we actually pick a date and set something in stone we can make something happen, even if it's only 10 of us I'd still be pretty pumped to do it.

DShane

April 28 at noon work for everyone? We could meet at the lower parking lot at True Value in Bridgton, which is where I work. It's right on the side of 302 so everyone could see our subies posted up there.

wzrd

How about 10 am and do a cruise around sebago lake ??...Down 302 to windham, Rte 35 to sebago lake village,right turn onto rte 114,maybe bang a left at fitches and take 107 to sandy creek and bring-em home from there...Stop for coffee again and be home to do sunday chores before the ole lady can yell..

Ride sounds fun,still getting used to her and need the seat time.

DShane

The earlier the better for me. I love that ride too I do it all the time haha. It would be sweet to mob through windham with a bunch of soobs too.

Alright so let's say 10am April 28.

DShane

One more time.

April 28

10am

Lower parking lot of Hayes True Value

(in between true value and lake region house of pizza, just an empty parking lot)

204 Portland Rd

Bridgton

Riding from Bridgton down 302 to windham, 35 to Standish, 114 to sebago, and 107 back to Bridgton.

Otherwise known as the Sebago Lake loop

cwiggin

I might be down for this however will most likely have my kids along for the ride, sounds like a nice ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back