caleb's 2011 legacy

cwiggin

Headlights Are Soon, Friggin Things Are Massive, Drop Would Be Nice. Might Go With 17S

Ordered A Mesh Grill, SO BadglessBlackEd Out Grill Will Be soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Where did you get the mesh ? And u want to do my girls grill lol shoot me a text for i don't come on here much anymore 402 7928

cwiggin

I got the mesh from pep boys , but the Home Depot gutter mesh fits the 05-07 leggy too, got some laying around

cwiggin

you can get the mesh at home depot, gutter mesh  works good for the 05 size grill. not real hard to do, just time consuming!   

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Looking good Caleb!  I'd say throw some custom orange horns in that grill... or hella lights behind the grill.. it looks soooooo open! 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Lol. Same here. Nothing wrong with not having a turbo! Still plenty of fun to have.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I'd like to upgrade to led interior lights in mine at some point. Definitely brightens the interior!

cwiggin

I'd like to upgrade rest to led too! Thought about trying the led headlights, heard they're brighter but don't go as far

cwiggin

Been debating getting a badge for the front grill either a colored subaru badge or a 2.5i one or both....... Thoughts??

Latest posts

Back