Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

KamB

Kam Berry
Ill definitely be there and with the appropriate paint to match the occasion... Ill follow this and can probably get the time off.

Has anyone ever tried the golden road? I hear it's not too bad on weekends when the trucks aren't running. I want to check it out sometime.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Has anyone ever tried the golden road? I hear it's not too bad on weekends when the trucks aren't running. I want to check it out sometime.
Still best if you don't drive like an ass on it. There is a lot of other traffic besides logging trucks.

Jamey

Don't getting old suck

Then again I'm proubly older then most you lol

Then again I'm proubly older then most you lol

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Oh don't even start in with the old thing, you kids making me feel ancient.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Gaarrrgh. I'm older than most of your Dads.
default_additional_old.gif
default_additional_hyper2.gif

jojo69

i'm down to get my hatch dirty and add a few more battle scars. It'll have to b on stock tires (guess i could put the winter ones back on for that if peeps think it best) !

Sent from my tf201

KamB

Kam Berry
Is it a fast dirt drive? By fast I mean like wide open sideways every corner dirt drive? Doesn't matter to me either way.. Just curious

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
at your own pace. we leave enough room between cars and have radios for contact. If anything, this is usually more organized than the tarmac group drives.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It's fast paced. Slower cars go in the back, faster cars go in the front. Usually by the end of the first leg it's pretty obvious who belongs where. Best for everyone. It's no fun to be stuck behind someone slower than you, and it's no fun to be slowing someone down.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
the success of dirt drives depend on people driving within the limits of their own skills, their cars, and road conditions. there have been a few peeps who got in over their heads and shortly into the ditch, which tends to smarten them up right away. others have found themselves uncomfortable with the conditions and/or remoteness of the roads, and have left partway thru the drive. these things are NOT races. Ken Block wannabes who cause unnecessary problems for others on the group outing will be left behind in the puckerbrush for the wolves and bears! We'll pull you out once or twice, but third time you are on yer own, LOL.

05RSKID

How long or a drive would people like to go on?  Might start scouting roads soon just want an idea on how long people would like to go for.  And I was thinking August 25th or September 1st for a date?

I vote for august as september is way to far off and i have these nice head lights strapped to my grill so i'm up for some late night fun.  

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I vote September, likely less dust and maybe less other traffic from camps and stuff out there. Aug 25th is sons birthday.

Latest posts

Back