Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

ReZPunK

Oh hi, what's going on in here!?

Hmmm...seems like a serious interest in another drive? I'm thinking New Lands road again? We have found the magic shortcut!!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
If Rez plans the route, I'm all over this. He gots a nose for good roads like few I've ever met. The best fun roads are usually the oldest ones...before they just bulldozed everything in straightest/shortest line. aka#StudMillSucks#toomuchwashboard#boring.pah!

05RSKID

Might go out to the stud mill this sunday for a little drive if its a nice day

My favorite from past events was out on the reservation or near it if im right.  I don't remember the name but it was twisty, cambered and with crazy boulders on either side. very fun but puckering for sure. 

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
My favorite from past events was out on the reservation or near it if im right.  I don't remember the name but it was twisty, cambered and with crazy boulders on either side. very fun but puckering for sure.
That road is a blast!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I'll probably take the green car, bring tools, spares, triangles, tow ropes, back up car, etc.

Oh and Matt don't you dare bring that nice Legacy until you crank the suspension up!

jojo69

given all the talk about raising suspension and what not, would it be worth it to bring a stock GR wrx or to many holes to make it fun driving? 

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
given all the talk about raising suspension and what not, would it be worth it to bring a stock GR wrx or to many holes to make it fun driving? 
If you drove with your brain engaged instead of your gonads, you'd be fine. If the road is getting too rough for your (or the car's) comfort level, the solution is simple...slow down. This drive is not a race, it's a fun outing, and fun outings aren't designed to include things like breaking cars. But if you're OK with subjecting your WRX to a hundred miles on dirt roads, then fine.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Justin has run his STi several times without issue.

If anything you might crack a bumper cover. Like nigel says, if it gets to rough slow down and you'll be fine.

jojo69

thx nigel & Dan... i'm typically the one errr on the side of caution, so it sounds like a good one! I missed last year's. Unless work prevents it, i'll do what i can to make this one! 

KamB

Kam Berry
Well.... I just blew a rod out of my block.

So needless to say, the rallycar won't be going. However, ill take my forester. It's lowered... But hopefully can handle it.

SurlyOBS

Trust me the forester was fun last time, just remember to find third gear or you will need a new motor like I did. You take the Foz and I'll try out the RS.

I vote August but I'll try like hell to go anytime even in Sept, Oct...

KamB

Kam Berry
Trust me the forester was fun last time, just remember to find third gear or you will need a new motor like I did. You take the Foz and I'll try out the RS.
I would feel bad thrashing it that bad when it's so new to me hahah definitely will use third.

Latest posts

Back