Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

05RSKID

Don't worry there is water hoping I don't have to change the route because of it.

KamB

Kam Berry
Don't worry there is water hoping I don't have to change the route because of it.
I hope not!!! They are Awd let's use it!! Lol

I respect others don't want to mire their cars, just hoping there's some mud
default_smile.png

05RSKID

I hope not!!! They are Awd let's use it!! Lol I respect others don't want to mire their cars, just hoping there's some mud
default_smile.png
same here lol i dont want to have to find new roads.  it wasnt really muddy just deep water,  i drive a lifted impreza and it was almost past my comfort zone.  Im pretty sure it would have come in the doors if i had stopped.

ps i will look for mudd on saturday for ya

Trainable

A meeting place? We plotted about a 2hr tour to get to the start point, figure to be leaving Gardiner area by 7
If you have a spare seat we could just meet at my place, it's on water street, and just synchronize with my friend en route after Waterville. Otherwise I can meet you guys over in Randolph and we can meet him in Waterville at his shop, we should probably add 15 minutes for that.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I was debating going on the group drive or not. I don't have any place to work on my car, nor do I have any money to afford breaking it.

So I think I'm going to go on the drive and take it easy at the back of the group. If someone at the back offs/breaks down etc. and can't make radio contact to the front of the group, having a car in the back with recovery equipment and tools is a good thing.

If someone is up to ride with me, we're basically going to be a sweep team, just taking it easy to help out anyone who needs help. I could probably do it alone, especially if it's rainy I could just keep the last car in sight. I've done that before in the snow. But having a co would be better.

05RSKID

So I was debating going on the group drive or not. I don't have any place to work on my car, nor do I have any money to afford breaking it.

So I think I'm going to go on the drive and take it easy at the back of the group. If someone at the back offs/breaks down etc. and can't make radio contact to the front of the group, having a car in the back with recovery equipment and tools is a good thing.

If someone is up to ride with me, we're basically going to be a sweep team, just taking it easy to help out anyone who needs help. I could probably do it alone, especially if it's rainy I could just keep the last car in sight. I've done that before in the snow. But having a co would be better.
your welcome to use my garage 

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
your welcome to use my garage
Thanks, but I still don't want to break my car. I don't have any money or time to fix it. I'm going to school for engineering. Not for messing with cars. That's for summer and when I have a job making lots of money.

SurlyOBS

Count me in! I probably won't need the notes since I'll be driving solo and the car odometer is reading in KM anyway. I'll just follow and not get lost. I have a radio so that helps.

+1 for a caravan up north. I know two of us are heading out from Windham. Perhaps we can all meet up at the Auburn or Gray park and ride at 6am or something.

KamB

Kam Berry
Count me in! I probably won't need the notes since I'll be driving solo and the car odometer is reading in KM anyway. I'll just follow and not get lost. I have a radio so that helps. +1 for a caravan up north. I know two of us are heading out from Windham. Perhaps we can all meet up at the Auburn or Gray park and ride at 6am or something.
Sounds good to me

Rmayo

I say southerners meet up at the gray rest stop around 6, head out at 6:30?? that should put us at the milford gas station around 8:30-8:45.. what do you guys think?

Stryker

So what time is this starting and where are we meeting exactly?

I've just seen it as 9-10AM at the Milford On The Run...

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
I'm planning on leaving the Gardiner service area at the 95/295 split at 7, is anyone going to be meeting me there? Cause if not, I'd rather run 202 up to Carmel. If the southwestern wanna meet up and run the big road however, I'm down with that.

Latest posts

Back