Fall Group Drive to the White Mountians

Stein

Stein
I'd prefer saturday, but I can do sunday too.

Can't decide if I'd prefer to drive or to ride in a car with a turbo... probably the latter
default_tongue.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I'd prefer saturday, but I can do sunday too.
Can't decide if I'd prefer to drive or to ride in a car with a turbo... probably the latter
default_tongue.png
I'm sure there will be several N/A cars there besides yours

GClark

Or really slow turbo cars heh. Group drives are a ton of fun, even for us N/A guys. I don't know why we only have one or two a year.

IBratmanI

Or really slow turbo cars heh. Group drives are a ton of fun, even for us N/A guys. I don't know why we only have one or two a year.
You bringing the Legacy?!?!

04fxt

I'm in. But... I'd like to bring the brat, and I know I won't keep up. So maybe I'll bring the fozz. :-

IBratmanI

I'm in. But... I'd like to bring the brat, and I know I won't keep up. So maybe I'll bring the fozz. :-
Yeah you should bring the XT, the Brat will definitely not keep up!! Haha, unless you do the EJ swap!!!

04fxt

Yeah you should bring the XT, the Brat will definitely not keep up!! Haha, unless you do the EJ swap!!!
hahaha.. it does squeal a tire now with the timing cranked up! still wicked slow though, well, compared to the xt

IBratmanI

If you break a front cv, take the broken part out, and put in 4wd lo, then yank the e brake and dump the clutch, with that posi rear it will do a non stop posi burnout and awesome doughnuts!!! Ask me how I know!! LOL

stiXXX

WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
default_tongue.png
:p

...If you want a visual, think "Top Gear Does The White Mountains."
default_tongue.png

Walkies, radar detectors, GPS' and a tune-up are strongly suggested.

I'll mount the Go-Pro camera, with a 16GIG SD card, on the BACK, and the 32GIG iphone4 shooting 720HD out the front. That should be enough memory, if not batteries, to shoot the entire trip, both ways.

And no, I won't be in the WRX...
default_biggrin.png

XXX

Latest posts

Back