FS: '03 Sonic Yellow WRX, $5500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Before ...

IMG_8016.jpg

After

IMG_8019.jpg

I'll try to get a pic tomorrow to see the difference.

My groupN mounts are in! I'll be getting those on this weekend! I'm pretty excited about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mighty Subie

My cousin is looking at wrxs or *gasp* a Srt-4... Limited budget of 5k or so. Probably not enough but I just wanted to throw it out there.

Tyler

I've had a better offer than that, but as I'm out in AZ I haven't been able to deal with it yet. If this falls through, I'll probably just hang onto it until I get another offer.

Thank you, though!

Mighty Subie

well now I can honestly say that I tried. :) lol thanks for listening! I think he has a line on one out in Machias or something.

Tyler

Now that you mention it, I actually have a couple I sent to someone that I had forgotten about. They aren't the greatest, but you'll get the idea. I didn't get any of the hood. It's a little faded.

The car is in Auburn, but I work in Westbrook Mon-Fri until about 5.

No paint missing here, but you can see the small dent.

$RBCRHSK.JPG

This one was from a snowbank.

IMG_0275.JPG

This was started from a car wash. It just peels a little more here and there. It's the same thing on the other side.

IMG_0276.JPG

Here you can see the dent in the front fender.

IMG_0277.JPG

Passenger side.

IMG_0279.JPG

Here's another of the driver's side.

IMG_0281.JPG

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I wanted to add this Tyler; I've always loved this color, super rare and cool. It's good that you're keeping your 97 22t, if I wasn't such a GC impreza snob I would sell my RS and buy this thing. Good luck on the sale, hope you get what you need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back