In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I got my new heavy duty whiteline swaybar endlinks today, UPS guy got stuck in the driveway for half an hour though
One time a couple years ago a plow guy got stuck in my driveway so we called a tow truck.. then the tow truck got stuck so we had to call another tow truck... it ended up being a 4 hour ordeal.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I love the feeling of getting my car back
default_smile.png

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
wish mine would work with me instead of fighting me so i could drive it again .. cracked an injector trying to get them to not leak .. just my luck .. gotta order another one and probably a set of plugs since i have a 2 and 4 misfire with one of my old modded stockers in place of a 720 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
wish mine would work with me instead of fighting me so i could drive it again .. cracked an injector trying to get them to not leak .. just my luck .. gotta order another one and probably a set of plugs since i have a 2 and 4 misfire with one of my old modded stockers in place of a 720
I know that feeling. It was one thing after another with my WRX lately. I'm just waiting for something else to break.

dsmith

why haven't you just ordered bigger injectors? you're gonna need to at some point.

injulen

Brother in law picks up his crosstrek tonight
I love the Crosstrek. It seems to be the vehicle I recommend the most to my friends and family who are looking for a new car. It seems to often fit their needs/wants as well as their price range. My favorite two videos to share with people are the Crosstrek vs Land Rover and the Crosstrek vs Rally STI.  

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I've driven both 5mt and cvt crosstreks, honestly, I thought the cvt was snappier. The 5 speed seemed like it had no nut, where the cvt kept it in power. I would've used the cvt to try to keep up with the sti

brycetron

Figured I would ask here rather than create a stupid thread about it.

2011 STI... When I bought it, it had something loose near the glove box.  Come to find out (just now), checking my cabin air filter situation...  Its the shock that prevents the glove box from slamming down.  Its silly but I kind of would like to put it back..  I know how it snaps onto the glove box door itself but can not see where it latches on the other side.  Wondering if someone could snap a picture for me of where the shock actually mounts?  I am wondering if the piece that holds it went missing.  I did some google searching and couldn't find a close up of how it mounts.  Any help much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back