In before the close!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
^YES

I don't think I've ever seen my car so filthy! Can barely read the license plate
default_frown.gif
Hopefully ill be able to give her a full wash soon.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
^YES I don't think I've ever seen my car so filthy! Can barely read the license plate
default_frown.gif
Hopefully ill be able to give her a full wash soon.
I hate going through car washes but I only do it to get the salt off. Im not allowed in the shop at my dads new work so I cant use it to wash my car anymore. As soon as its back up to like 40 outside I will be washing it haha. 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
mines coming out of hibernation tomorrow took it to the gas station tonight running awesome so far 20g spools pretty quick feels very strong cant wait to start putting the boost to it 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
up to 14psi so far on the 20g and running awesome on 800 injectors dont know how far eric is going to push the boost but if its anything like my stg.2 tune he did itll def haul 

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Anyone else have trouble fully closing their hood when it's really cold out? happened to me last winter when it was really cold it would either not close completely, or pop up (still latched) while driving. spraying the latch mechanism with wd 40 or pb solved the problem but I'm just curious if this happens to other people?

scubiecraig

Anyone else have trouble fully closing their hood when it's really cold out? happened to me last winter when it was really cold it would either not close completely, or pop up (still latched) while driving. spraying the latch mechanism with wd 40 or pb solved the problem but I'm just curious if this happens to other people?
This happened to me on the turnpike at 65mph.  Scared the living crap outta me!  Thank God the safety latch works as it's supposed to!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I popped mine the other day to look at something and the hood popped up 3 times driving down the road later that day. Finally got it to stay down. I figured it was the cold.

05RSKID

I have the same issue so I try not to pop my hood when its cold anymore lol it seem like the cable sticks just enough so the latch won't engage but the handle stays down in the car. Once it warms up I will probably try to lube it up some.

Last edited:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
glad I'm not the only one!

This happened to me on the turnpike at 65mph.  Scared the living crap outta me!  Thank God the safety latch works as it's supposed to!
same here, first time it happened to me last year was on the highway and i was scared!

Latest posts

Back