In before the close!

i-wagon

I learned yesterday how fast things can go bad for you boosted guys. My work truck (Sterling with 250 cat) had been drinking oil, which is normal when it's overdue to be Changed. Well yesterday the turbo started sounding like a dying coyote, then just stopped making noise altogether on my way in. Shaft is beyond having play, thing broke in half

Been nothing but car stuff for me lately. Changed out rear struts on my impreza tuesday and wednesday while it was semi warm out, then gave the BRZ an Amsoil treatment from engine to rear diff.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
been busy tuning and driving the rex ..about 900 miles on the 20g hitting 19psi and loving it def feels like a whole new monster

Brz going good in the snow?
I chose when to drive it as my driveway is an absolute pain. Many people say theirs are hard to deal with, but everytime I have been down them in the winter it is a piece of cake. I have quite a hill in and out to deal with, along with a 90 degree turn at the bottom of the hill into the house. Other then that I have zero problems getting around. Drove from Bangor back home a few weeks ago during a storm. General Altimax Arctic snows with studs are awesome.

injulen

Replaced my air filter tonight, it was NASTY. I think when I had the flat tire the rubber dust for sucked up in. Also threw on some rainx latitudes.

Matt

I spent money. Stay tuned
default_wink.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I just haven't had a reason to post lol. I do miss the constant conversation on this topic. Sorry I didn't make the meet guys had some stuff pop up and couldn't make it. Ill be at the next one hopefully though. I took a class on Wednesdays 3 to 4:15 so I didn't have to work and could go to meets haha. Anyway the WRX is going great I seriously love driving a stick and a turbo. I stayed in Scarborough all last week house sitting for my moms friend and when we got snow Thursday the plow went by the driveway and the neighbor didn't snowblow so there was a banking up to the hood of the wrx my boyfriend was like "how will we get in the driveway?!" And I'm just like "I have a Subaru for a reason... hold on!" And I busted through the snowbank so I could get into the driveway. Luckily they had a garage I could park in, my baby loved that
default_smile.png

Fluffy282

So many goodies on the way... Only thing to think about now is lowering springs or a good radar detector.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Caleb you find anyone to do the header retrofit yet? I noticed it was in your trunk when I your that intake

Latest posts

Back