In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Just finished washing the baby, all nice and shiny now
default_smile.png

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Going to fully detail my car today.   Also thinking of ordering a new carpet for the legacy the one i the car is discusting.   Would the subarus dealership be the best place to get a new carpet.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
i bought a clay bar kit and some wax last week but I haven't had a chance to try it yet

kinda nervous to try it as I haven't done it before..
default_unsure.png

JLW7123

2005 legacy
i plan on doing a full detail tomorrow morning. fozzie needs a fresh coat of wax
ya i have been bad a this year about detailing my car this summer.  I have to get the pine pitch off damn pine trees.  I used spray detailer when i claybar my car i have never had a problem.

JLW7123

2005 legacy
i bought a clay bar kit and some wax last week but I haven't had a chance to try it yet

kinda nervous to try it as I haven't done it before..
default_unsure.png
Just take your time. I wax and clay bar my car in sections.  You  want to wax your car in the shade or garage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
^good to know about the wax, thanks. I always try and wash so its not in the direct sunlight. but yeah I'll just take my time and it should come out good

inski

Last person to post before this thread closes will receive a $20 store credit along with $20 in RallySport Direct gift cards. We might throw in a couple of decals of your choice from the store as well, and the value of the prize can go up!

Now for a few rules!

All posts must be Subaru related in order to win. You can talk about whatever you want, but If the thread is closed and the last person talks about cheeseburgers and Justin Beiber, you won't qualify for a win. The person above you will and so on and so forth.

This contest could go on for 4 hours to 4 months! Who knows what will happen!!!
this thread will never close.  if you google subaru girl you might find this

GirlScouts.jpg

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
My dad texted me this morning

"Found you a car. 02 Rex wagon, 157k, 3 sets of wheels, coilovers, full set of winter suspension, new clutch, lightened flywheel, bunch of roof racks (ski, bike, and kayak) and new rear quarters. $4k sounds great doesn't it?"

I said: "Yeah it does. Pictures?"

Then he replies by sending me a picture of his car. We talked, I guess I'm sending it to a body shop to get a bunch of work done and paying for all of it (expecting to spend 3 grand) then when I sell my car I'm giving him the money from that and maybe more depending on what I get for my car then his WRX will be mine. So everyone that wanted me to get a WRX got their wish... now I just need to learn to drive his car, his clutch is so touchy its not even funny, I honestly hate driving it. l'm expecting the next couple months to be like PMS 24-7 haha. Might be getting it painted too. I gotta talk to my uncle and see if he will do it for a christmas present again. Im looking to go gray with an orange hood, trunk, and mirrors then I'm going to buy a set of Konig Daylite orange wheels or something similar. 

05RSKID

sounds like a good car and a good deal in the end.  Im sure you will get use to the clutch once you drive it more. Im sure you just dont like it because your use to yours.  It takes me a while to get use to the clutch in my camaro when i switch to that from my subi but I dont complain with the power of a v8 over the subi though lol

inski

Tell your pops you deserve the red 07 at Lake City.  He can afford it.  Plus, it has the beefier trans to help into the realm of total car control and 5 speeds.

Stein

Stein
My dad texted me this morning

"Found you a car. 02 Rex wagon, 157k, 3 sets of wheels, coilovers, full set of winter suspension, new clutch, lightened flywheel, bunch of roof racks (ski, bike, and kayak) and new rear quarters. $4k sounds great doesn't it?"

I said: "Yeah it does. Pictures?"

Then he replies by sending me a picture of his car. We talked, I guess I'm sending it to a body shop to get a bunch of work done and paying for all of it (expecting to spend 3 grand) then when I sell my car I'm giving him the money from that and maybe more depending on what I get for my car then his WRX will be mine. So everyone that wanted me to get a WRX got their wish... now I just need to learn to drive his car, his clutch is so touchy its not even funny, I honestly hate driving it. l'm expecting the next couple months to be like PMS 24-7 haha. Might be getting it painted too. I gotta talk to my uncle and see if he will do it for a christmas present again. Im looking to go gray with an orange hood, trunk, and mirrors then I'm going to buy a set of Konig Daylite orange wheels or something similar.
Haha sounds good to me. But $3k in body work? Wow...
Also, that sounds like Porsche Racing livery to me!

porsche-911-gt3-rs-black-and-orange-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Latest posts

Back