In before the close!

I think a 7 year old would be a tight squeeze, most rifles in a case wouldn't fit either. Side to side it is 45 inches between interior plastic. With my delete I will be up around 51 inches due to the "armrests." Not only will the back still drop but there will be storage wells where the seat bottoms were.

Fluffy282

1979582_10201283499761890_125788320_n.jpg

Well that's a first....

Matt

Guy got pulled over in a truck earlier. Same deal. Scarborough police are being overly sensitive to anything modified lately

i-wagon

Would it be improper to hand them a fresh tampon?
Scarborough police are Dick heads. They ticketed my mothers tenants for being parked on the road overnight in the middle of the summer. if I have to pull the trailer down to her place I'll keep the revs up and a Tampax handy if I get pulled over

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
OMG I haven't been on this in so long. Sorry I've been like incognito for a while. Been really busy with school and work. Things are the same with the WRX lol but it is kicking a CEL with a misfire in cylander 4... awesome. 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
OMG I haven't been on this in so long. Sorry I've been like incognito for a while. Been really busy with school and work. Things are the same with the WRX lol but it is kicking a CEL with a misfire in cylander 4... awesome.
Sounds like its time for a tune up .. easy fix

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
I think it might just need a coil. This one has never been changed..
def could be.... a set of plugs is cheaper than a coil if it could use em lol .. might do another set of plugs on mine in between working on everyone elses cars haha .. good thing i love working on cars  

i-wagon

Ally how's the lift treating you? If you get a chance could you pm me tire size and any additional parts you used (legacy trailing arm bracket, crash bolts etc)

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
swap coils on 2 and 4, if the misfire follows it, you have a bad coil
Yeah I know just haven't had time to do it. Plus after I cleared the code the cel hasn't come back on so im going to just drive her haha

Ally how's the lift treating you? If you get a chance could you pm me tire size and any additional parts you used (legacy trailing arm bracket, crash bolts etc)
Its amazing! Its just forester suspension and tire size is 215 65 16 im pretty sure.

Vecken

If it went away when you cleared the codes check your plugs and wires first, much cheaper and its normal maintenance anyways.

Latest posts

Back