In before the close!

i-wagon

So, jeeps are awesome. Rotten rear quarters, rotten spring shackles, noisy rear end, cracked header, cracked head.

EllaE

I need to get some before winter. Figure plasti dip will keep the salt and crud from corroding my wheels. Actually thinking the rustoleum flexi dip in red, looks like a nice color and it's cheap.

and apparently steering racks for outbacks aren't huge money
Pep Boys in Auburn has more Plastidip colors than home depot if you're looking to get more fancy.

i-wagon

Thanks, I'll have to check that out, need another set of stone guards for the hellas, and that's where I got the last set, 2 birds one stone

injulen

With all that's wrong with it, it's officially a woods bomber. With ac, cd, dvd, and keyless entry
My dad has a 97 Cherokee that he is looking for a couple interior parts for, you interested in selling off some stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Give me a few days, but if anything I'd probably want to sell the whole rig. Has a new radiator, everything to do with the ac, and a new (from a dealer) transmission. Los of good stuff. Pm me in a few days

Also, remembered she said it'd overheated right before she changed the radiator. So there's the cause of the head issue. Her mechanic had just looked at it for the whining noise and coolant disappearing. Idk what kind ofmechanic he is, but I figured out there was very little gear oil in the rear end in about 5 minutes, and the head issue in 15+a phone call. Probably never doing business with that guy

i-wagon

humsSJG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO, that's pretty good.

The BRZ goes in to Evergreen tomorrow for a new high pressure fuel pump, hopefully it gets rid of the cricket sound. I rolled over to 15k miles on the drive.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
LMAO, that's pretty good.

The BRZ goes in to Evergreen tomorrow for a new high pressure fuel pump, hopefully it gets rid of the cricket sound. I rolled over to 15k miles on the drive.
awwww, subaru is having audi DI growing pains.

i-wagon

I went to evergreen for the first time in months today. Got an oil filter for bro in laws xv, saw an old familiar face is back

i-wagon

Winter sickness season is upon us people. Friendly reminder to get crazy with hand washing, maybe stock up on Lysol. We had a stomach bug tear through our home this weak, and this morning I was praying for death as a mercy. Hand hygiene is the easiest way(so they say) to keep from catching crap like this

i-wagon

I was wondering that the other day. I don't even remember what they were. had a guy at work ask how much work I'd put on to my car in the year before I traded it. Remembering how much time I'd spent under it made me feel stupid for trading it. All it needed was rear struts and an exhaust that didn't rattle. should've traded my blazer

Latest posts

Back