In before the close!

I feel the same way about my old car sometimes too. It was running pretty good for a car that went through 2 college kids. In the end everything ended up for the better. Now I have a truck which has a warranty.

i-wagon

That's where I'm at, I needed a truck and more space in the back seat, the frontier isn't nearly as fun to drive, especially with the automatic. But I'd outgrown the impreza

i-wagon

Yeah my frontier is certainly quicker, I can keep up with an rsx what's the imp wouldn't. I love going places I couldn't before, and being able to freight my utility trailer without smelling clutch. I think the best part so far is blasting through tall snow banks without worrying about my bumper

i-wagon

Watched a forester slam in to a wheeler earlier. Didn't hold up a good as I thought but there were minimal injuries considering the truck weighed ten times what the car did

i-wagon

Over a month with no posts. What the French.

Found out rally armor makes both the basic and ur flaps in an oversized version. Think I'll be ordering since of those when I do whatever I do for tires, which will likely be grabbers or duratracs. Held up the custom flaps from my imp over my oe splash guards, think RA will look gnarly

That was done about 6 months ago, they continued and added led strips all over. There was A LOT of flaming going on from 95% of the frs/BRZ community

i-wagon

I think it's cool as hell. If that vinyl wasn't super sticky I'd almost consider it if i had a car it'd look good on. I'm assuming it's the same kind of vinyl we make stop signs with, and that stuff is permanent

i-wagon

Idk about you guys, but I've had enough of winter. I worked 84 hours last week and 65 this week. Plow till it's done, unhook plow s and wings, haul snow until it's time to plow again, repeat. not only an I run down and tired but coming down with a nasty feeling cold.

I just got back to Maine Thursday night. I quickly decided that the BRZ is going nowhere as most of the snowbanks will obstruct my view. I've had people pulling out in front of me because they couldn't really see.

i-wagon

Yeah I just got the call to be in for 7. The banks are so high I can't see over then in my work truck, and that thing sits up pretty high

i-wagon

pretty much plow till it's done, unhook trucks, haul snow until we have to plow again. 16 hour days last two weeks. Getting worn out

i-wagon

Yeah this crap needs to stop. Apparently I'm not allowed to even act tired when I finally get a night off.

Latest posts

Back