Laame.
default_smile.png
~

Laame.
default_smile.png
~

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
One pic I got of the new brakes going on too. 05 Forester XT calipers with 10k on them, cryo treated rotors, and Hawk pads, all from Texas.

IBratmanI

Got the rear wheel bearing changed last night with the help from my buddy Burleigh. 

And now my sister has my old lift, and is using my wheels on loan.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

This will be getting RS 6 spokes, and 225 60 Winterforce tires this week. Jacking the coilovers back up to fit them.

IBratmanI

Got the wheels on the other night, and raised the coilovers up about 1.5" to fit them. 

Also ordered a low mileage driveshaft too. We ran it up to speed on the lift the other night and at certain speeds/RPM's saw quite a bit of movement in the driveshaft, and it was at the same time I felt it inside the car. Hopefully that fixes the vibration I've been feeling.

IBratmanI

Been a while. Got the driveshaft changed out a while ago, and that solved the vibration issue I was having. Also bought a WRX rear sway bar for cheap. It's at least a 20mm. And it's painted red and rust free, which is even better. Working on  a set of Kartboy rear endlinks as well. Still going to have to do headgaskets at some point, but it still doesn't get driven a whole lot. Can't wait till winter is over so this can be dropped again.

IBratmanI

So since I'm pretty well fed up with the Loyale, this will be going in the garage soon. Resealed motor will be going in, along with fixing the exhaust leak, which I actually just ordered a new and louder cat back for it. I want to take advantage of the header and get some sound of it. Will also be adjusting the coilovers back down and the 18's will be going back on as well. Along with that WRX rear sway, and Kartboy rear endlinks. Pics when it happens.

Latest posts

Back