Kati's '98 Forester S

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The one piece wipers that are all plastic definitely work better. The ones that have the metal arms freeze up and they don't conform to the shape of the window. Then it makes streaks and you have to crane your neck to see out... And the expensive ones use better plastic on the wiper that doesn't break down as easy. Mine still work like new over 2 years later.

scubiecraig

I'm running some flexible Michelin's from Wally-World right now and I like them a lot. Just replaced them this past month to pass inspection. My other ones (while they worked well) were beat all to hell. The rubber boot had torn up and the rubber would flap in the wind!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

K

Kati

This car is in desperate need of tint. It sits at the wrong height to where trucks are NOT my best friend behind me, and jeeps are even worse.

It rides very smooth though and sits up incredibly high.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I agree tint is needed. Just installed a new(used) head unit with aux input. Works great and got a steal on it!

scubiecraig

Where do you guys go to get your tint? I have only had one vehicle tinted, and that was done at Tint-It in Manchester, NH. Now that I'm in Maine, I'm trying to find a good, reputable shop. I know we have Jun Tinting on here, but I haven't heard a peep from him or anyone else for that matter. I want to get my Impreza tinted as well.

Jamey

Where do you guys go to get your tint? I have only had one vehicle tinted, and that was done at Tint-It in Manchester, NH. Now that I'm in Maine, I'm trying to find a good, reputable shop. I know we have Jun Tinting on here, but I haven't heard a peep from him or anyone else for that matter. I want to get my Impreza tinted as well.
Superior Windowtint. He is mobile will come to you he did mine at patriot he does a awsome job

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I don't think Jun is on here anymore. Not sure what route we are going to go when the time comes.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Keep us posted... my Legacy is in desperate need of tint once it's back on the road.

scubiecraig

I see that guy is out of Wells. That's not far from me at all. I'll have to give them a call when I'm ready to do it.

Jamey

How far is he willing to travel? And how are his prices?
not sure how far he will go give him call I paid 250 for legal in front with cert. and 20% rear he will go darker in front but won't get cert lifetime warranty on tint I was very impressed with his work

scubiecraig

I paid $200 on my Mazda3 hatchback in NH, which was 5 windows. I would agree that $250 is a bit on the expensive side.

Latest posts

Back