Kati's '98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
he is still doing it he has done 2 cars for me in the past couple months and for 7 windows he is getting $185
Maybe I should just have you set it up when the time comes! And maybe he can fix the other one too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I've paid more I've also paid less but I'd go back he comes you warentys for life and is easy to get ahold of. Tint is top quality

K

Kati

please don't have random conversations in my thread please. LMAO Just kidding.

Do you still have the same FedEx guy Gabe?

SUBARUDE

who knows
default_additional_hiding.gif

K

Kati

yeah we definitely have to get in touch with Jun, the green car really needs tint.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Finally got a cv axle to put in this thing, as the one with the ripped boot sounds like it is going to explode on a daily basis. Now I just have to try to find the time to get it in.

Also really thinking tint is going to happen. Might as well take a little from taxes and get it done. It's just much more enjoyable in the vehicle, and better for the very soon to come, twins.

SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Not intending to "thread jack" but im looking to get my windows tinted too. Whats the best way to get ahold of this jun

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Too good for our money?
default_tongue.png

I was going to go to portland tint, but 300 seems steep. Any other suggestions?

Mabey ill just make another thread for the topic

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Bring it over here some day for the axle. We can put it in the garage, turn the heater on, and not freeze. I should have all the tools except a 32mm (?) socket for the axle nut. I only have the 36mm EA one.

Latest posts

Back