MS November 2010 Meet.

stiXXX

I'll be there, and I'll have an unused NewEnglandSubarus t-shirt for sale, cheap!
default_cool.png

twopointfiveturbo

I'm in, and Nate, any chance you can bring your cable to flash my map real quick. I bought a tactrix on Nasioc but I probably won't have it by then, but at least I can get my new map flashed.

-Nick

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, no problem. We can see what we can do. It usually with me all the time anyway.

Nate

Founding Father
^^^^^ You're the man! Please if you can bring along a toy for someone less fortunate. Anything helps. I will also be collecting for the month of December if you would prefer to bring one then.

K

Kati

awwwwwwww, of course, it's my most favorite meet, AND I live closer now, but out of respect to Gabe, I am opting out. Have fun everyone!

Nate

Founding Father
Reminder to anyone that bought sweatshirts, we will have them for pickup. Bring cash!

Ray

The Northernah'
apparently I cant go because I have to sign up for classes at 330 in Fort Kent...stupid college!!!

ReZPunK

how about at 5:00 instead. takes 45 minutes to get there or more..plus its nice to hang out ahead of time and shoot the breeze...

Goldies_4_life

Don't know how many people know Augusta very well but for anyone that doesn't, Red Robin isn't where they say it is, it's actually over by Ruby Tuesday, here

And as for me I should be there but there is a small chance that I may not...

Latest posts

Back