New England Forest Rally 2012. 7/13-7/14

seph

I never win anything, but I won two tickets for the VIP bus through L.L. Cote. Since I wasn't going to use them, I gave them to SEPH. ENJOY!

We all need to meet up for a beer Thursday or Friday......Sound good?
Apparen'tly I WILL be attending this year...I need to figure out who will be going with me though...Most of my buddies have drill this weekend and my brothers-in-law are still unsure if either can go...

But Thanks a ton Brighton, this should be pretty cool.
default_biggrin.png

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I am on Tech team this year, so late-ish day thursday. Will be in room Nate booked. Sure will see many of you around, and hopefully meet up for that beer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stein

Stein
I am on Tech team this year, so late-ish day thursday. Will be in room Nate booked. Sure will see many of you around, and hopefully meet up for that beer.
Looks like I just got a space in there for Thursday night as well (already got space on Friday) so I don't have to make the long drive up there in the early morning! See you all Thursday night.

05RSKID

So plans have changed for me I will no be volunteering anymore. I got a spot on Simon Wrights crew so I will no longer be in the room that I rented. The room is still rented under my name and for the people staying there nothing has changed.

Thursday night= Saabaholic, Craig, Jake, Stein, maybe Cha( i cant remember)

Friday night=Craig, Cha, Jake, and Stein

Saturday night= Cha, and maybe Jake

So there is still a spot on Friday night and a few spots for Saturday if anyone is still looking. My number is 460-9173 if anyone needs it.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Chris and I are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to get there for stage setup.

Sadly our Pro-NEFR photographer will NOT be at the event this year. Sister is on a boat on the great lakes for her internship and is going crazy not being able to make it.

Craig

well ill be heading up to sunday river tomorrow evening! hope to see everyone!! SAFE RACING!!!!!!

I never win anything, but I won two tickets for the VIP bus through L.L. Cote. Since I wasn't going to use them, I gave them to SEPH. ENJOY!

We all need to meet up for a beer Thursday or Friday......Sound good?
Definitely down for a beer. I just woke up and need to get this new exhaust on my car. Then I am heading up. Also, I have a little home brew left over, if there is anyone interested in helping me drink it.

05RSKID

So Cha wont be making it so there is more room in the room now

Thursday night= Saabaholic, Craig, Jake, Stein

Friday night=Craig, Jake, and Stein

Saturday night= Maybe Jake

Just finished installing my CNT EL headers and OBX catback on my 06 2.5i. I got the front o2 sensor plugged in fine, but am hoping that there might be someone going to NEFR this weekend that would be willing to help me extend the wires for the rear o2 sensor. I have a little $$$ and some really good home brewed beer for whoever can help me finish this job. PM me or shoot me a text/phone call. 207-seven five six-O788.

Thanks,

Ethan

Stein

Stein
Just finished installing my CNT EL headers and OBX catback on my 06 2.5i. I got the front o2 sensor plugged in fine, but am hoping that there might be someone going to NEFR this weekend that would be willing to help me extend the wires for the rear o2 sensor. I have a little $$$ and some really good home brewed beer for whoever can help me finish this job. PM me or shoot me a text/phone call. 207-seven five six-O788.

Thanks,

Ethan
All you should need it some skinny wires, heat shrink, and a soldering iron.

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Had a great time, learned a lot working for chief(s) of tech/service. Im beat. 3 days in sun. 3 hour drive home last night. up at 5:30 am today.

Latest posts

Back