*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
There are still spots open? I'm surprised. I wish I could go, but money is tight.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Sounds like we are getting more tomorrow!! One channel says 2-4" on the coast, and another says up to 12". So I dunno what we are getting, but I do know that I'll be out working in it!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It just so happens that I'm tightly booked tomorrow and have probably 100 miles of driving around to various places. oh yay...

Stein

Stein
It just so happens that I'm tightly booked tomorrow and have probably 100 miles of driving around to various places. oh yay...
damn...

watch out for soccer moms driving SUVs above the speed limit!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
damn...watch out for soccer moms driving SUVs above the speed limit!
I have such horrible tires I won't be driving speed limit ... Unless one of my stops can be picking up my studded tires
default_cool.png

seph

Issued by The National Weather Service

Portland, ME

3:36 am EST, Wed., Dec. 9, 2009

ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS OF WESTERN MAINE... SNOW WILL DEVELOP DURING THE MORNING HOURS... AND FALL HEAVILY AT TIMES INTO THIS EVENING. BY THE TIME THE SNOW TAPERS OFF THIS EVENING... STORM TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 8 TO 12 INCHES ARE EXPECTED.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Same here. School is canceled (apparently from friend's facebook status'...) but there isn't a scrap of snow falling
default_frown.gif

Maybe by the time I get out of bed it will be more exciting. No work till 10 today, so I'm being lazy
default_wink.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
here on Rockland waterfront it's snowing like crazy, not accumulating much (yet) since it's all blowing sideways on a nasty easterly coming in off the ocean

Latest posts

Back