Rob's 06 Sti

• Thread starter The Asian Persuasion
  • Start date

Meyagi

I'm a hack
rob text me before you head over, my power just went out for some stupid reason.

Well when you make statements like "Subaru turbo motors do not have headset issues" it comes off as a know it all. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
ok let me put it this way, i have yet to see it personally in the hundreds of cars ive worked on, or read about it happening online. i suppose its possible if someones had the heads off and they didnt tq them back on properly, or if they had gotten the car so hot it warped the heads. neither of those apply to robs car i dont think, as i know some of the history on that car and where it came from. im not a know it all, but i know enough to give educated opinions.

T

The Asian Persuasion

sad to say cylinder 4 has low compression...on the bright side, time for a fresh rebuild...thanks again Meyagi for working on a sunday and giving great advice, deff be back for the engine tear down and re-assembly

Meyagi

I'm a hack
we discussed .5mm overbore with forged internals. if it were me, that's def the route id take!

T

The Asian Persuasion

don't forget the water/meth kit as well
default_wink.png

T

The Asian Persuasion

So far this is list of things this build will consist of. Power goal will be 375-400 awhp. Wiseco pistons .20"(.5mm) overbore, Eagle rods, ARP head studs, ACL bearings, AEM water/meth (not quite sure on the AEM kit, any other suggestions???)

T

The Asian Persuasion

made a custom light bar the other day. 3 hella 500 55w

B0pd3fc.jpg

Paj9xsJ.jpg

T

The Asian Persuasion

used existing license plate bolts for now..just need to make one extra bolt in the middle to secure it better...

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
that's how I affixed mine on my old legacy, the bumper cover just isn't ridgid enough to stop all the wobble

T

The Asian Persuasion

Finally ordered my motor build parts. also dipped my wheel black. And ordered April's color, which will be firebelly orange!

Cg6oqGu.jpg

Qy7sMjh.jpg

Fluffy282

I'm interested in how the Orange turns out. If you can get a super high gloss Orange I might dip my car.

Latest posts

Back