scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
started on the rotated adaptor got the pipe fit to the flange and welded up

had to get a pic of two labors of love my car and my buddy's 77

as of right now im battling really bad carpal tunnel which im guessing ill be going for surgery soon which is really bad timing since i just started working for myself full time and with my boy on the way in november.. hoping to put up a 40x60 shop on the property next summer as long as everything goes well and as planned

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

lil more going on swapped my stock wheels for a gfb underdrive set and another uppipe to hack up for the rotated adapter 

got my new licence plate ordered 

pretty sure my stock clutch is slowly going so the t3/t4 will probably finish it off once i get it ready to go on

xxnightraven73x

met RyanR today and treated the car to an interior swap... big thanks to him for meeting up with me and working with me on it 

def happy with the way it looks now ..had the black carbon fiber like material and a lil too plain for my liking

xxnightraven73x

licence plates came in ... picked up a tial mvr 44mm ewg a lil while ago waiting on the flanges to get here for that before i can start the rotated setup..been working so much on customer cars i really haven't had time to think much of my car so hopefully i can find a lil down time to get to it but customer cars come before mine and the wife will be having our son in the next 6 weeks so its been pretty busy around here    

xxnightraven73x

flanges came for the tial mvr had a lil break waiting on parts for some cars so i made this up ..getting close to throwing it on and modding the downpipe and intake 

xxnightraven73x

i think im going to have eric do another etune on it for now just so i can drive it again ..thanks im kinda excited its finally kinda done ...for now anyway

xxnightraven73x

kinda had to sneak it in while waiting for parts for customer cars and as a break from the 69 c15 ive been working on .. thanks i rarely drive it anymore so i figured it was a good time to do it eventually itll get tuned and a clutch .. might be picking up a lift this week for the garage so thatll make things easier when the time comes 

xxnightraven73x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back