scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Hey what are you doing with the stock hood scoop? Ive been looking for a bigger one and im pretty sure the blobeye scoops are bigger then the bugeye ones. You wanna sell it?
default_smile.png
yeah i think i have it up for $30 ..i can bring it with me to work one of these days ...going to see ed tonight and pick up some 800's .. 

figures lol .. 

Visonik

It won't fit. 02-03, and 04-08 FXT are the same. If you want bigger, you need JDM yo.
I've seen bug eyes with 04-05 scoops before... In what way does it not go? Just curious because I was looking at doing the same thing here. Would it go on with modding?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I've seen bug eyes with 04-05 scoops before... In what way does it not go? Just curious because I was looking at doing the same thing here. Would it go on with modding?
Possibly. The hole in the hood doesn't match up and the holes for the screw are way off as well. Of course you could drill new holes in the hood if you want.

SUBARUDE

The holes the wrong size there are more bolts on a 04-05 than a 02-03 and the ones you seen are fiberglass repilca's that look like a 04-05 sti scoop

xxnightraven73x

lol its all good 

i was out working on it anyway .. its alive and well again got the injectors from ed fired right up no leaks and sounds great cant wait to actually drive it again finally 

xxnightraven73x

too bad it was dark and crappy out but got some pics anyway since i finally got to drive it again.. started logging and working on the tune feels very strong  

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
^ nah, that's just the ring blow by from all of the abuse 
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

default_additional_scared.gif

default_additional_ferrari.gif

xxnightraven73x

tails are actually still bright and red when they are on 

had an injector issue where it was running 7-8 afr so yeah hence the black spot theres also one on my garage door and floor 

Latest posts

Back