scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
about 1100 miles on it now and tuned def happy with it 

started debadging it today grill needs some smoothing and paint and started on the trunk 

ordered up some chrome housing halo projector headlights with 8000k hid low beams waiting for snow to stop so i can put in the 1.5" drop springs  

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

got my headlights today so they went on after work 

love the way they look and the light output so far 

thanks to caleb i also added 2 12" jl audio w3's with a kicker amp to the trunk as well as a trade off for getting some stuff done on his new legacy   

xxnightraven73x

so ive been working on a lot of cars out of the house for a while and haven't really touched my car in a while ..finally got a chance to put the lowering springs in .. made a custom plate delete with a sti badge as well 

xxnightraven73x

been a while since i posted anything here ..i got rid of the 18's the ride was horrible with them so ill look for some 17's at some point .. added sti fog covers 

as for whats next .. well ive been debating building a rotated setup for it for a lil while now ..found a steal on a turbonetics t3/t4 ball bearing turbo that i decided would be a nice addition so here it is next to a stock td04

this isn't a project ill be getting to right off as working and working on customer cars tend to take priority over working on my car and there is more parts to gather up  

xxnightraven73x

more parts buying going on lol decided to get some perrin fuel rails and grimmspeed l/w crank pulley 

debating between drilled and slotted rotors and header right now since my brakes are making an annoying creeking when stopping .. 2 different sets of new pads and its still doing it so it might be time to change it all up 

JoshP

Yours has that wacky 5 bolt downpipe too I see.  You can pick up a turbo blanket pretty cheap for those. 

xxnightraven73x

brakes and sway bar links are next to get done ...got a box of goodies going right now crank pulley is already on  ..yeah ill have to order the flange at some point ill fab something up for it once i get another vehicle 

xxnightraven73x

it better be lol 

header and rails may go on tomorrow afternoon ..loving my job change so far actually have weekends to do things again haha

xxnightraven73x

well lots of things going on around here ..no longer work at the dealership so ill be doing things out of my garage and a friends as well ..lil one is coming in november so i bought a family/winter beater vehicle 98 navigator sitting on lighting wheels 

picked up a new set of wheels for the car ..just 17's this time to keep a lil ride quality 

they just have some 205/45/17's on there right now so i picked up a set of almost new 235/45/17's to put on to add some stance and grip 

header and pulley are on doing sway bar links and the fuel rails in the next few days hopefully before ed and jamey bring their cars in for more work 

Latest posts

Back