scott's 05 wrx

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Thanks! I love the way it sounds going through the gears. Those look awesome! I need my windows tinted bad.
they def have a great sound under load and building boost that's for sure ..high boost,intake and exhaust give such a powerful sound mix lol

thanks im going to smoke the headlights tomorrow after i buff them out 

yeah you do the tint gives the car a whole new look makes it look more aggressive and evil

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
they def have a great sound under load and building boost that's for sure ..high boost,intake and exhaust give such a powerful sound mix lol

thanks im going to smoke the headlights tomorrow after i buff them out

yeah you do the tint gives the car a whole new look makes it look more aggressive and evil
I agree about the tint that's why I want it. I just spent a bunch of money and idk how soon I wanna spend more haha. I bought some new JDM headlights I cant wait to get them.

xxnightraven73x

I agree about the tint that's why I want it. I just spent a bunch of money and idk how soon I wanna spend more haha. I bought some new JDM headlights I cant wait to get them.
its always a spending spree with cars lol

did the headlights today ...came out horrible all 3 times i redid them finally gave up and left them with the "bloodshot" look damn tint kept rejecting and i have no clue why they were cleaned sanded buffed cleaned again and every time had lines all through them 

would look good if they came out right 

cwiggin

hows the output of the lights??  that's pretty dark.....also could of baked them to give it a darker look.   Nikki just did hers not long ago, came out sweet.

xxnightraven73x

haven't even bothered to check as i dont really drive it at night and i just did it today lol ..i may just get black projectors for it we'll see ... these look horrible up close least from  distance they look ok haha

Jamey

Wow that's dark man. Holy scream I want to be pulled over , and I had that proublem with my tails nothing worked

xxnightraven73x

take some acetone and wipe it off those are bad..
I'll def be doing that soon they look horrible and I hate it if they didn't have the lines I could live with it but there's lines all through them

Acetone doesn't burn lexan like thinner does right?

i-wagon

Don't use acetone, just wet sand. And I think i saw this from the northeast drive thru today

xxnightraven73x

Don't use acetone, just wet sand. And I think i saw this from the northeast drive thru today
If you mean in auburn then you did I work at prompto ..its pretty thick for wet sanding lol .. already sanded them out yesterday ...my foot is pretty jacked up so I guess fixing them will have to wait

xxnightraven73x

been working on cleaning up the headlights and looking at parts but im pretty sure im about done with it this year im going to start getting some more tools and equipment into the garage to be able to do whatever i want  

shift knob came in not sure if i should post it but what the hell lol "f*#@in fast" covers it 

waiting on the shifter still but i had to put it on and see how it looked/felt .. i like it i just couldn't resist having it lol

its come a long way in a few short months and its a blast to drive probably the best car ive owned yet  

Last edited by a moderator:

xxnightraven73x

I need a different one, when its cold it gets slippery and when my car sits in a parking lot in the sun it gets super hot. I almost burned my hand today shifting.
I only had the stock one in there so I figured I might as well as something with the short shifter

I'm sure this one will get hot and slick too but I wanted it since I first saw it lol one of those had to have it things

Latest posts

Back