September Meet - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brochu2ryan

Hey all,I know a lot of people have asked for the opportunity to discuss the location of our meets. September will be that month. Our Southern Meets have grown to just ridiculous proportions, and as always, I want this one to beat the head count of the last. This is the first time we've given all of you a share in the decision making process so if this isn't the most popular meet EVER, then something went wrong. (Meaning I can blame you).

So, if you wish to throw your idea into the ring here's what I need

1) Restaurant Name

2) Location

3) Parking Rating (1-5)

4) Space Rating (1-5)

5) Food Rating (1-5)

6) Price (1-5)

7) Description why you think MS will love this location and want to revisit in the future, both personally and with the club.

Remember: We need to fit not only 35+ Cars, preferably together, but also 50+ people. A separate room or section is a plus. Also please keep price in mind, we can't eliminate people because we've priced them out of the meet. Bonus points for good beer list.

Here's your chance MS, make it count!

Suggestions so far:

1) Ri-Ra's

2) Ricetta's Falmouth

3) Gritty's Freeport

4) Gippers Auburn Maine

-----Added 8/4/2009 at 08:23:59-----

I just moved to Lewiston from rochester NH I go to a place in Auburn called gippers? Ever heard of it it?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Bump for Sept meet. Let`s keep it rollin
default_additional_ponder.gif

-=Lobstah=-

PT Show Club:idk:
default_additional_ponder.gif

On a serious note i think it would be cool to do it in Freeport/Bath/Brunswick area
China Rose in Brunswick. Cheap enough and good foood. parking lot is big enough as well

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'd definitely come to a bath meet, and probably a brunkswik one. I don't feel like driving all the way to L/A or Portland usually...

08WRXME

York. Ruby's good food and great price!!! plus then i can make it. Can't really do much past Portland on a work night....

i-wagon

I know heidi's in auburn was suggested, and right across the street is ruby tuesdays and a steakhouse, I forget which one. The new Best Buy hardly ever has anyone parked there so 60 cars could fit no problem, even if we're on the dirt out back. And food for one is usually around $20 a pop if they can fit everyone

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
You could all take a group drive up to Farmington and we could rent out the whole granary, they have good food and there is a movie theater right blow it with public parking :) then you could take a group drive in the mountains before or after the meet

SUBARUDE

you got to be sh..... me lobastah china rose is over priced dog food and you reccomended that my boss seen roaches when he at there last hiedi's has a nice deck and isn't anymore pricey then what we had last night

XDIRTYX

none of these places are south? i thought this meet was a southern meet, which to me would be portland or somewhere south of that. i can throw a rock into N.H. for my house so portland is north for me
default_wink.png

marcelr1988

I doubt Heidi's can fit the crowd. Plus i think they're kinda on expensive side
not if you're a college student
default_wink.png
I.D gives you discount lol

-----Added 8/13/2009 at 08:55:05-----

Group Drive....BIG group drive. That would be a blast with us all!
i agree! would be nice.. if we could get as many subies like we had last meet it would be a sick drive

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
none of these places are south? i thought this meet was a southern meet, which to me would be portland or somewhere south of that. i can throw a rock into N.H. for my house so portland is north for me
default_wink.png
Portland is an hour and a half south for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back