September Meet - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

you got to be sh..... me lobastah china rose is over priced dog food and you reccomended that my boss seen roaches when he at there last hiedi's has a nice deck and isn't anymore pricey then what we had last night
Mmmmmm I flippin' love China Rose!!! Roaches or no roaches, I'm there all the time
default_wink.png

twopointfiveturbo

Just throwing this out there but what about:

Stockhouse

Westbrook

As far as I can remember plenty of parking, good food, good selection of drafts, ave. price for pub/sports bar food, close to 95. Not sure on the price, but I have had a company party there before, could be both indoor and outdoor.

TheNailman

Warcock
man, this is the first time i have checked in on this thread, looks like quite the discussion. lot of good ideas though

08WRXME

i was thinking maybe the new seadog place in so po beside outback steak house
I second this one! So po is a good southern spot. It allows us southern guys to he able to attend a meet, since, most of us can't make lewiston , auburn, bath, freeport, etc..

K

Kati

I almost wanna crack Gabe over the head right now for suggesting a Portland place, where we haven't shown attention to Augusta in quite a while.

To be fair, you should be thinking of places more north like the Augusta area or so.

But, if need be, and the new SeaDog is suggested, I'd hope that they don't microwave their food like they do in Topsham (which shocks me that Gabe even suggested that place!!).

Ryan

I almost wanna crack Gabe over the head right now for suggesting a Portland place, where we haven't shown attention to Augusta in quite a while.
To be fair, you should be thinking of places more north like the Augusta area or so.

But, if need be, and the new SeaDog is suggested, I'd hope that they don't microwave their food like they do in Topsham (which shocks me that Gabe even suggested that place!!).
I am not fond of Seadog's food either. It's really nothing special.

Good Beer though! (Seadog Blueberry Ale FTW!)

marcelr1988

Let's do one in Damariscotta! Only about 10 minute drive from me haha
indeed! theres a good seafood place on main street, sorta next to reny's. also has a nice big parkin lot in the back right by the water.. would make good place to park all the subies and also a good location to take some great pictures
default_biggrin.png
lol

-----Added 8/14/2009 at 10:01:48-----

for augusta we could do Red Robin.. big parkin lot.. bottomless steak fries.. what more do you need
default_biggrin.png

Mark

alright guys, i've been away from the forums for like a week. I'm going to compile a final list and we're gonna choose from that. that'll be up by the end of the day i hope

K

Kati

We've done Red Robin, successfully, quite a few times, but it seems it's future with us is slim, because the one that organizes the meet wants to stay clear from all "chains" except for Longhorn (explanation is in this thread).

Too bad we don't have a member that works at Red Robin on the forum.
default_biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back