***Suggestion Box***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
Well the sites I come across with the paid subscription feature enabled will give you a bigger PM box, enable sigs, allow avatars, custom titles etc. Here we give you a large PM box, and everyone is allowed sigs, avatars and custom titles, you have full access to everything on the site including the garage and up to 5 photo albums with unlimited photos. We dont know what to give in return for a paid subscription. Colored names would be out of the question though as it would cause confusion.

What I can suggest, though I would have to talk it over with Nate is create sub forum for only donating members on say a yearly subscription basis where you can talk about anything under the sun, and talk about things you wouldnt want your dealer (if it isn't EG) knowing. I could also give you a custom title in a color of your choice. Pricing would be up in the air...

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Why not have the members vote on this to see if the majority approve this, but it would still be up to the Admin to decide whether to impliment it or not.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It would be cool if you added a "chat box"

I'm on another vbulliten forum with a box at the top users can just chat in. Sort of like IRC, but it is right on the top of the forum. I assume it is a vBulliten plugin.

Nate

Founding Father
It would be cool if you added a "chat box"I'm on another vbulliten forum with a box at the top users can just chat in. Sort of like IRC, but it is right on the top of the forum. I assume it is a vBulliten plugin.
we already have it.....

but its used for mods and admins to keep in contact with eachother.

its actually quite a crappy plugin.

Tyler

we already have it.....
but its used for mods and admins to keep in contact with eachother.

its actually quite a crappy plugin.
Stupid mods
default_additional_spin.gif

Carter

Administrator
It also puts too much of a load on the server with more people. I can look for something similar though...

I'd like to put an IRC box in but its against Hostgators TOS.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It also puts too much of a load on the server with more people. I can look for something similar though...
I'd like to put an IRC box in but its against Hostgators TOS.
That's stupid. An IRC channel would be awesome.

boxerboost

I don't know that it's been mentioned or not... and I'm not about to search around for it.... But... I just finished a horrible 13-hour shift at work, and really wish I had my "***** and moan" forum from STM to revert to.
default_wink.png

please?
default_wink.png

Nate

Founding Father
I don't know that it's been mentioned or not... and I'm not about to search around for it.... But... I just finished a horrible 13-hour shift at work, and really wish I had my "***** and moan" forum from STM to revert to.
default_rolleyes.gif

please?
default_biggrin.png

we have on... in the VIP section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back