***Suggestion Box***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
for version 3.0, we are running 3.7.5 that wouldnt work. I dont think the 3.6 version would work either. I can look into it though.

rsalomon13

I'll write a map plug-in for you. It is easy enough, software development is what I do for work. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

rsalomon13

Yeah the google code is freely available. A lot of the peoples tutorials and examples are very insecurely/inefficiently written, it is all easy enough to write though.

If this is something that Carter and the others decide to have done, I can put together a plug-in and then give them instructions on how to integrate with the existing platform becauseI know they may be uneasy about giving anyone server access.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
How about we all throw out some ideas to where we will be meeting the next couple of months: I know the Admins will have the final say because of the logistics and such.

I believe the next southern Maine meet will be in Sept. I was in Scarbourough today and passed by Famous Daves BBQ in Cabellas mall. Has anyone eaten there ? It has plenty of parking and is easy to get to which are major considerations.

topdeeni

if it is the same famoius daves I ate at in Ohio then DONT DO IT... they claim to ave 300 awards for thier BBQ, probably from entering it in the special olympix...

I love my low-n-slow... Daves IS NOT very good BBQ. Geographic ease and parking is one thing...The food there I would not bank on if UR a BBQ fan.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
That`s why we need ideas out there so we can eliminate certain places , unless there`s another member out there that loves Daves
default_smile.png

inski

We waited 10 minutes in line at Famous Dave's to find out how long the wait was. While in line I noticed the people already seated weren't getting served, looking grumpy, nothing to eat, general bad Karma from those faces.

Then we found out the wait was an hour so we hopped-skipped over to Portland Pie and ordered, ate , and was merry. Now I'm dont know if Famous Dave's is good or not, but I strongly suggest not going there on a weekend.

I vote Portland Pie near Cabela's. The PP in Westbrook has limited Parking.

topdeeni

front porch cafe'.. I can walk there and save a parking spot....

I like the idea of somewhere north(ish) if possible... somewhere that I feel like I am driving AWAY from traffic instead of into it.... I hate stop and go traffic as does my car...lets meet in wisconsin for sum cheese!

topdeeni

how about Bethel?

On the west side, maybe even the next town over is a place called "Bethels best", an ice cream stand with "food" as well.... I was just there with the family and it looks like it could hold 20+ sewbies around thier yard....

Apollyon12

Has it been suggested to have the MS Business card in pdf form so that folks can print them off at home? I know that I don't have any of the cards just because I haven't asked for any. But if there was a PDF I would have printed out a bunch a long time ago.

Example: http://youparklikeana**h*l*.com/notices/notice_1.pdf (you will need to change the *'s)

Nate

Founding Father
or..... pm your address and youll have a stack in a couple days..... haha

the new cards are double sided and we prefer (although not hard to recreate) to keep the ability to print and duplicate the logo in our hands.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Did you guys remove the 10 latests posts thing at the bottom of the forum? It's not showing up for me in firefox or IE. Nor on my G1. I used to use that to browse the forum exclusively.
default_wink.png

TheNailman

Warcock
i think carter has the forum running in some sort of reduced capacity at the moment. troubleshooting something. should be back at some point soon.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
maybe that has to do with the picture viewer too?

For some reason when I click on a thumnail on the forum to view it, there aren't forward and previous arrows like there used to be. have to close the picture and click the next thumnail... if that makes sense

Carter

Administrator
Yea, im sorry. The forum is having some functionality problems and I am suspecting a plug-in is the cause. I am trying to find which one it is. Some of you might get an error when accessing the site as my email is being flooded with vBulletin database problems. "Too many connections" One of them all of a sudden is hogging the MySQL connections
default_additional_party.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back